Lamborghini Newport Beach opening soon

Jagata

Rumor I hear is group thats owns Masarti of NewPort Beach (off jamboree blvd.) will aquire the franchise for lambo. That is great news to have a dealership back and in my neighborhood to boot Whoop! Any confirmation? Jeff? Grant? Myke?

About time if true. Factory didn't react nearly fast enough to rush in a replacement dealer in an area that actually sells L-cars at a high rate.

About time if true. Factory didn't react nearly fast enough to rush in a replacement dealer in an area that actually sells L-cars at a high rate.

Not the factories fault...A lot of liability on the line

Not the factories fault...A lot of liability on the line

Yes and no. If you ran a business, and your #1 store for a decade, which represented 10% of your entire gross sales worldwide shuttered, trust me you would have a new one there ASAP.

They weren't in a rush, likely because they didn't want to have to subsidize the money themselves, which was a mistake.

Giving a Lambo dealership to a Ferrari (Ok, Maserati = same thing) dealer? Now that makes tons of sense, no? CA market must be non-existent now. Where did all the money go, to Florida?

The only person to blame for a new owner not taking over Lamborghini OC is the previous owner VIK. He is the only reason why we don't have a dealership currently. As easy as it is for everyone to say if I was running Lamborghini SPA I would do it this way or that way or I would have a new dealership opened the next day or what not, it really isn't that simple. There is a lot going on behind the curtains that you don't know about and unless you are involved in what's going on and or are in close contacts with Factory Higher Ups, odds are you will not know the entire story. Believe me when I say Vik is the one to blame so if you are going to point fingers, point them at Vik. I know this has been a very grey area as not that much info is out there but it is like that for a reason.

Yes and no. If you ran a business, and your #1 store for a decade, which represented 10% of your entire gross sales worldwide shuttered, trust me you would have a new one there ASAP.

They weren't in a rush, likely because they didn't want to have to subsidize the money themselves, which was a mistake.

No, they were working around the current dealer contracts with Vic and clan...Believe me, they would have loved to get this settled much sooner

Yes confirmed.... we Jeff, Derek, Rey and myself are back in the service department starting Monday January 4th. I look forward to seeing all of you local owners real soon. We look forward to getting back to work and making this the biggest and best Lamborghini dealership once again. With over 35 years combined Lamborghini experience between us we look forward to serving you guys once again in the Lamborghini community the best that we can.

Regards,

Grant Johnson

Service Manager

Lamborghini Newport Beach

Yes confirmed.... we Jeff, Derek, Rey and myself are back in the service department starting Monday January 4th. I look forward to seeing all of you local owners real soon. We look forward to getting back to work and making this the biggest and best Lamborghini dealership once again. With over 35 years combined Lamborghini experience between us we look forward to serving you guys once again in the Lamborghini community the best that we can.

Regards,

Grant Johnson

Service Manager

Excellent news, congrats and Happy New Year! Where is the new location exactly? Thanks

Regards,

Grant Johnson

Service Manager

Great news Grant! Congrats!!

Regards,

Grant Johnson

Service Manager

Congrats and best of luck! May there be smooth sailing for the next decade.

Fantastic, glad to hear it. Thanks for the confirmation Grant. Plus it's in the right city this time... ;)

Glad to see it open. Grant and is team is top notch. Hopefully none of the sales guys from their Ferrari store come over to "sell" cars with the same arrogant condescending attitude. I've never seen a group of sales guys insult exotic owners (some of whom own Ferraris) faster than that bunch. About five of us got a good laugh about it after visiting the show room in September the weekend of the OC Lambo run. One sales guy actually told us now that there isn't a premium added to the 430, LP640 owners could now afford the car they really wanted. We laughed our asses off when we left the show room. It was some funny stuff. Oh, he also said my Phantom was cheesy... (Yea, I know it is, but he didn't have to remind me. Besides chicks dig it... a lot!)

Grant, I'm sure you and your team will kick some ass there if they get out of line. We're certainly rooting for you!

Yea, as for other comments, the Lamborghini management team has had their hands full trying to get a dealership up and running. While there is lots of blame to go around, this should be a positive step forward for everyone. I know Pietro was working his ass off the get the dealership up and running and deal with a mine field of litigation issues. No fun at all!