Radical racing

capt_chaos

the guy in the red SR3 (4 cyl) really knows how to pedal the car around catching the V8 in every corner. those cars defy belief with the grip levels and performance. if you guys ever want to test them in so fla, let me know, i have a fleet at PBIR.

Love those things; i see EVO recently managed to get one, (V8 version?), round their circuit faster than a Caparo T1.

Did you ever see James May drive one in the booze-related TV series he did with Oz Clarke? They ran it on Whiskey/Whisky, (sorry, can't remember if it was Irish or Scotch)!

Love those things; i see EVO recently managed to get one, (V8 version?), round their circuit faster than a Caparo T1.

Did you ever see James May drive one in the booze-related TV series he did with Oz Clarke? They ran it on Whiskey/Whisky, (sorry, can't remember if it was Irish or Scotch)!

Strictly speaking the Caparo was not truly figured as it breached the noise regs.

But radicals are the absolute business. On the EVO forum there was a guy that drove his Radical from Glasgow to the Ring and back. That is hardcore.

I love those little monsters. We used to run PCA events at spring mountain raceway in Nevada where radical west is located. They would give us rides in them every once in a while, those things haul ass.

I got a ride in a Radical at spring mountain raceway and it was crazy fast! The G forces these cars can hit is un-real.

Radicals are great fun! (I had an SR3 a few years back)

I now have a Juno SSE-CN, which I race in the Speed UK series against Ligiers, Normas, etc. We all run 2l Honda engines with around 250bhp with paddle shift, similar power to a 1500cc SR3 but a more stable aero package IMO. Less sticky tyres than an SR3, as our races are 3-6 hours.

Here's a clip of me racing in the Juno at Spa from May 2009, we started a terrible 16th due to tyre problems in qualifying, but worked up to finish in 4th.

Gentle lift through Eau Rouge there! B)

No lift, the dip and run up the hill causes the engine revs to drop momentarily :)

?

Never mind, I just reread the title of the video, I thought the white car was an Ultima GTR.

They look almost identical.

post-19592-1262490270_thumb.jpg

Radical is indeed RAD.

I got to see one when i visited Lambo Las Vegas. Those are awesome vehicles.