UGR article in AutoWeek

UTCOBRAS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl car.

Not in the hard top version (black series). :icon_mrgreen: But I gotta agree on the cabriolet. My wife drove one (although not a 63) until just recently.

Scotty, that's not a garage, that's a f'ing warehouse! That's like calling the Queen Mary a boat. :) Looks great! Is that Racedeck you're putting down or what?

Not in the hard top version (black series). :icon_mrgreen: But I gotta agree on the cabriolet. My wife drove one (although not a 63) until just recently.

Scotty, that's not a garage, that's a f'ing warehouse! That's like calling the Queen Mary a boat. :) Looks great! Is that Racedeck you're putting down or what?

LOL, thank for the compliment. It was a funny converstaion with my wife as I told he I just needed a little extra space.......it kind of got away from me. Once I install the Direct TV with 60' Plasma on one wall and the 150" projection screen on the other, well, Now she calls it my "man cave". BTW, It is Racedeck on the floor.

Cool please post up more pics from your garage :icon_thumleft:

Here is a couple of new pix of the "Man Cave", floor not finished yet. :eek3dance:

post-15160-1263272395_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272450_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272475_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272532_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272560_thumb.jpg

pics of them leaving? lol

Crappy night for transport. But they will come back much better for it. :monkeyleft:

post-15160-1263272700_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272731_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272756_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272799_thumb.jpg

post-15160-1263272825_thumb.jpg

Looks like the truck was a little late! Glad to see they're safely loaded and on their way. I need to clear my calendar for the spring so I can be there when they come home! :eusa_dance:

Guest skokos

I know I might get burned by some of the other peeps for saying this,but out of all the cool cars you have Scotty Im actually really interested in that beast of an Excursion you have hiding it the corner!! whats the deal with that one? Mods? armored?

I know I might get burned by some of the other peeps for saying this,but out of all the cool cars you have Scotty Im actually really interested in that beast of an Excursion you have hiding it the corner!! whats the deal with that one? Mods? armored?

The Excursion is a 6.0 Diesel with a Banks Chip and Six Shooter plus Air Raid. Not much done to engine. The interior has 2- 15" LCD screens with a 7 " in Passenger dash, big thumpers and big amps along with Satellite TV. I use it to pull my race trailer and toys as well as it is a great vehicle for road trips.

Wow! Awesome garage! Thanks for sharing :D Do you own 2-3 G-spyders? :blink:

I own two, but I have two friends keeping their cars at my garage for the winter.

I want to know what did you do to the TOYOTA. Is it Green?

LOL, hardly. I have two pages of mods to that car. Pretty much everything is re-done.

Crappy night for transport. But they will come back much better for it. :monkeyleft:

How cool is that !!! Two cars being TT'ed.

What kit are you putting on the car? By URG ?