Rob Varetoni owner of No Limits Automotive Tech.

Charlie

Funds are showing in the account and will definitely clear after today since it was a money transfer. I went to Rob's shop today to drop off a tool and to pick up some parts left there. Rob knows he did wrong. He owes me $2,900 which he is planning on paying off in the next week he hopes. I will keep you guys posted.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great News! Glad its working out! I would have haited for you guys to end up in court...

Funds are showing in the account and will definitely clear after today

Probably time to change the sub-heading of this thread?

Probably time to change the sub-heading of this thread?

Excellent idea.

Yeah! $7k in account! NOW I just need to collect $2,900 more. Let's just keep this with the changed sub heading until payment in full. Then, once payment in full we can delete this thread all together. I would appreciate it!

Yeah! $7k in account! NOW I just need to collect $2,900 more. Let's just keep this with the changed sub heading until payment in full. Then, once payment in full we can delete this thread all together. I would appreciate it!

Let's delete it know, he got the point. You will get the rest of the money and he has been punished in public.

Time served! Delete !

So now that we cant go to Rob anymore where do we go? I heard that Brian from Motorsports opened his own shop. I dont know much about him though.

So now that we cant go to Rob anymore where do we go? I heard that Brian from Motorsports opened his own shop. I dont know much about him though.

My car is there getting a new clutch right now. :icon_thumleft:

Class act all the way! I feel VERY confident with him.

Cool. He worked on my car at Motorsports and I've been on a couple drives with him. He's a cool guy. I'll give him shout. Thanks for the input.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Joe! Not a dime but states he is working on it. Asked Rob to pay me at least something weekly and each Thursday/Friday I call Rob and Rob informs me no funds.

Hey Joe! Not a dime but states he is working on it. Asked Rob to pay me at least something weekly and each Thursday/Friday I call Rob and Rob informs me no funds.

That's some bullshit! Time to change the subheading of the thread back!

That's exactly why I went to Brian at Supercars to have my clutch done.

Not a dime but states he is working on it.

Just to get it straight, did you get the $7k?

Now it's $3k owed to you, right?

Brian at Supercars is the man. I just had some service done and a Tubi exhaust installed. He called me several times updating me, took pictures without me asking...just basically the best car service experience I've ever had. He checked things I didnt even ask him. Reasonably priced and definitely went above and beyond what I expected. Just a real cool guy. Much better location too. Hopefully he can stay in business cause I dont want to go anywhere else now!! :)

Correct Rakjoe...paid $7k and owes $2,900 still.

Charlie, what a bad deal! I went by Rob's to take back some "test shocks" he let me use to test my

bad front left shock on my Diablo. He didn't say much and I didn't ask him about your situation.

I would have used him to install my shock, but used Jeff LeBlonde at FJB LTD instead.

Rob was working on Franz's car.

Jeff is a great guy for older Lamborghinis. Very knowledgeable. He is on the west side of town however.

It appears that Brian at "Supercars" is the place to go for Gallardos and Murcielagos. He is on the east side

of town.

Brian at Supercars is the man. I just had some service done and a Tubi exhaust installed. He called me several times updating me, took pictures without me asking...just basically the best car service experience I've ever had. He checked things I didnt even ask him. Reasonably priced and definitely went above and beyond what I expected. Just a real cool guy. Much better location too. Hopefully he can stay in business cause I dont want to go anywhere else now!! :)

I work on highend cars and recently I've been working with Brian on a few cars doing custom paint and some collision repairs for his customers and from one business person to another i can certainly say he is very professional and courteous with customer satisfaction in mind the entire time. He keeps in communication with me in regards to any changes his customers may want and has me keep photo documentation of the work at hand for his customers. Ya'll cant go wrong with him. We ( me and Brian ) understand that a high profile automobile commands the extra attention to details inorder to satisfy the customer.

Left a voice message for Rob on Friday and no call back...this fucker is going down...