Sick LP670 SV

Lambo91

Is anyone else getting tired of satin colors? I'm hoping the next trend in automotive paint starts soon!

• 1 month later...

speechless :eusa_silenced:

can you imagine you driving your smart (turbo) :aiwebs_017: or your 500 fiat, and you see this black beast fast approaching in your rearview mirror? :headbang: I would slow down on purpose...

Wow! Where is this car? Still for sale?

Lamborghini Miami had it, but it's no longer listed on their website.

Is anyone else getting tired of satin colors? I'm hoping the next trend in automotive paint starts soon!

need people to take the risk and have new colors/schemes applied first to start new trends. i have people ask me all the time for custom paint jobs but they usually dont follow through for various reasons. Sucks bucasue i've had some really great ideas presented to me.

Perfect minus the yellow accents, yellow calipers is ok though. That is the best color of SVs imo.

Lamborghini Miami had it, but it's no longer listed on their website.

Not that it's any of my business, but when I was there it was sitting out under the canopy with the engine out. Not sure what happened. I do have a pic, but I don't know if it'd be right to share?

The car is UNREAL though. They also had a matte white LP670-SV, a matte white LP640 Coupe, and a matte black 08 G Spyder.

booo huuuuu..I dont like the color, I dont like the wing, I dont like the SV logo, dont like this dont like that---stop complaining ---and admire perfection! period! :icon_mrgreen: Its a lamborghini!!! get over it!! oh no enought HP too heavy!! get over it! its a lamborghini! ---yes even the fan boys get it!