TT G Vs Zr-1

I am surprised it was this close.

I new the vettes were quick but 14psi on race gas??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mim5HjpQhjU...player_embedded

yea that zr1 is a 10 second car that traps over 140mph. Not much is going to beat the shit out of it.

Fadi has beaten modded liter bikes from a highway roll by a bigger margin than that zr1

Shit, another G-TT race vid REPOST!

Pity we have to watch a stale vid, when so many racers, ricers, and wankers, want a piece of Allan's G-TT. :icon_mrgreen:

Thats Fadis TT Gallardo... Its like the bottom of the barrell TT G... :P

I race my "bottom of the barrell" TTG constantly, unlike you who does nothing but keyboard race and polish up your exhaust tips with KY jelly everytime you drive your car. :icon_mrgreen:

To the OP, that ZR1 went 140 mph through the traps while hotlapping the car. Definitely a force to be reckoned with on the street.

its amazing how much attention these G-TT's have caused. last night im driving home in my car and this kid pulls up next to me and says "is that really a twin turbo gallardo?-yes, that shit is fcukin crazy! i have seen videos all over the net on those cars"

everyone wants to race just to be able to say they beat one. even if you werent racing lol

I race my "bottom of the barrell" TTG constantly, unlike you who does nothing but keyboard race and polish up your exhaust tips with KY jelly everytime you drive your car. :icon_mrgreen:

To the OP, that ZR1 went 140 mph through the traps while hotlapping the car. Definitely a force to be reckoned with on the street.

Since I dont even drive my car..I hardly have the time to polish the exhaust with ky! Maybe Ill pull the car out today though..give it a polish...

What mods does the tt in question have? Stock bottom, bolt on kit? Whats the pump gas rwhp or awhp?

Seems to drop off in between shifts a good bit.

Still impressive to see a production POS with a few mods trap 140

What mods does the tt in question have? Stock bottom, bolt on kit? Whats the pump gas rwhp or awhp?

Seems to drop off in between shifts a good bit.

Still impressive to see a production POS with a few mods trap 140

Stock bottoem end, bolt on kit. Hence, the race gas. Not sure on the dyno numbers, but assuming around 700 awhp. That ZR1 is around 650 rwhp on a dynojet.

I saw that vid on 3L I think... Hes going for round 2 from what I understand.

Round 3..;) Round 1 and 2 results have already been established..:)

Stock bottoem end, bolt on kit. Hence, the race gas. Not sure on the dyno numbers, but assuming around 700 awhp. That ZR1 is around 650 rwhp on a dynojet.

Round 3..;) Round 1 and 2 results have already been established..:)

Kisco,

Great job! :icon_thumleft:

Kisco,

:iamwithstupid:

Fadi your a driver! I bet your looking forward to the end of Hibernation?! Keep in touch.

Doug

:iamwithstupid:

Fadi your a driver! I bet your looking forward to the end of Hibernation?! Keep in touch.

Doug

Thanks, Doug. And thanks for building me an incredible, reliable machine that allows me to race the crap out of it damn near every weekend. :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Kisco,

Thanks, Pokie..:)

Thanks, Doug. And thanks for building me an incredible, reliable machine that allows me to race the crap out of it damn near every weekend. :lol2:

Kisco, did you ever get vbox times from that time when Allan sent you his vbox?

That was also with bald tires, and before you upped the boost to 14psi. You should be in the high 5's now.

Which is exaclty why I told Pokie to pay close attention to those numerical posts (some where I explained the conditions of the run)

Yes, I should be in the 5's now. I would think 5.8ish, but who know. I am sure I will find out sooner or later.. :icon_thumleft: