LMC Super Cuda vs Ferrari Enso

Redlambo

I figured this was the best place to post this video of a heavily modified 70 Plymouth Cuda running with an Enzo.

I know it is apples and oranges, however you have to admit the Cuda is set up very well and it really moves. Enjoy, Vic

I know both parties. The owner of the Enzo is a nice guy, races in the challenge series and does quite well.. Klutt on the other hand is a goofball caught up with himself. And that Cuda as nice as it looks for an older car is a death trap at those speeds. I would never take thing over 160mph, it just isn't aero sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I not correct in thinking that these cars in competing trim regularly hit high 100's in the 70's> The Cuda's GTo's and Superbirds etc....?

I know both parties. The owner of the Enzo is a nice guy, races in the challenge series and does quite well.. Klutt on the other hand is a goofball caught up with himself. And that Cuda as nice as it looks for an older car is a death trap at those speeds. I would never take thing over 160mph, it just isn't aero sound.

:iamwithstupid:

If that hood flew off the Cuda, the guy following in the Enzo would have been toast. The Cuda (cool car) would wad up like a coke can if it crashed.

:iamwithstupid:

If that hood flew off the Cuda, the guy following in the Enzo would have been toast. The Cuda (cool car) would wad up like a coke can if it crashed.

Yes, where the Enzo would just split in half leaving just the cockpit. LOL

I know the Enzo is designed to break apart and dissipate the energy, however crashing either at speed would not be a good scenario.