Underground Racing or Heffner Performance

anton28

anyone with experience with these tuners. Any input would be appreciated. I know how happy i was with Heffner but i interested in others opinion about DLM and UGR.

If you were happy with Heffner ......why look elsewhere? Do you want to be possibly unhappy?????

And I'm not implying or saying anything bad about Doug or UGR.

Which car did we tune for you? We do not tune anything that we didn't build unless it was a favor for someone that was in a serious bind.

We only out source our Engines. We are not a machine shop. I think all tuners send their engines out to machine shops.

- We have a full fabrication shop and Dyno facility at Shop A

- Our tech and all R&R happen at Shop B

Thanks,

Kevin @ UR

97 blue/white Viper, made 800+ on your dyno. I think my Viper tech recommended you guys. I even made plans to meet you (maybe your brother) in Charlotte but when I showed up you had left to do something with someone else's car. I can't remember exactly what you did to my car, maybe install a VEC2 and Paxton? Tune it? This was 3-4 Vipers ago and probably 3-4 years ago. The tune worked fine for a while, but I ended up just learning how to do tuning myself with the VEC2 and fine-tuning at my local dyno in Atlanta.

You guys had a great looking shop. I'm a third party to engine issues but there were a few people on the Viper boards who weren't happy with whoever you were outsourcing them to. Not sure if you fixed that issue? You are probably right, though, that most tuners probably outsource heavy engine work.

Like I said in another post, though. Nothing against UGR, Heffner or DLM. I would just choose whoever was closer in case issues come up.

I wrote you a PM, please contact me directly and I will give you an opinion that is open and honest. Thanks

I am going to bet you won't send him to Heffner :icon_mrgreen:

You got your car back already?

Guys, I do not have my car back yet, but the facts are that I sent my car due to prior work that Kevin has done for a few friends of mine, and they have received their cars. Not to mention the fact I have been down with them to the shop a few times, and have driven the car for Autoweek. I would not say anything I didn't firmly believe in, and due to past experience I chose UGR.

Look its a big investment for anyone to send a car to be twin turbo'd. I trust and believe in Kev and the guys at UGR.

Please feel free to ask me any questions if you feel so inclined. Thanks guys!

Guys, I do not have my car back yet, but the facts are that I sent my car due to prior work that Kevin has done for a few friends of mine, and they have received their cars. Not to mention the fact I have been down with them to the shop a few times, and have driven the car for Autoweek. I would not say anything I didn't firmly believe in, and due to past experience I chose UGR.

Look its a big investment for anyone to send a car to be twin turbo'd. I trust and believe in Kev and the guys at UGR.

Please feel free to ask me any questions if you feel so inclined. Thanks guys!

i think your input would be more valid when you get your car back. this way you can give us 100% spot on answers.

good luck

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

I wouldn't take it to neither but to SP Engineering!!... :icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
LOL .....of course! Will, I think my parts arrived today. Thanks! :icon_thumleft:

Let me know what you think of that spoiler Scott... :icon_thumleft:

Let me know what you think of that spoiler Scott... :icon_thumleft:

Will, I just unboxed that carbon spoiler for the Murcie......It is sick. I set it on the tail of the car, it changes the whole appearance. Great packing btw, it came in perfect condition. :icon_super:

• 3 weeks later...

My personal experience with Heffner has been excellent. I can attest that he offers a great product with unmatched quality. He is also very accesible, and has made himself available in the evenings and weekends whenever I need him.

I had a major issue to do a faulty part a couple years ago, (accufab throttle body defect ). I could not have been happier with everything heffner did to help me with the situation and get my car back on the road quickly as possible.

Call me if you have any questions .... Hes worked on multiple cars for me.

- Aaron 904-334-4040

My personal experience with Heffner has been excellent. I can attest that he offers a great product with unmatched quality. He is also very accesible, and has made himself available in the evenings and weekends whenever I need him.

I had a major issue to do a faulty part a couple years ago, (accufab throttle body defect ). I could not have been happier with everything heffner did to help me with the situation and get my car back on the road quickly as possible.

Call me if you have any questions .... Hes worked on multiple cars for me.

- Aaron 904-334-4040

Damn Aaron, where you been?

Did the Murci ever sell?