Jay Lenos Garage Balboni review

ts640

all white is tits

IMG_6976.JPG

Wow.... Thats the first time Ive liked the looks of that car.

White is so ice cream... And I've never liked the looks of a Veyron until I saw this white car. What is up with that surf board mounted to the back?

I'm sorry, but the Veyron is just a fugly car. The more I see them in one solid color instead of two-tone, the more obvious that becomes. It just looks like a fat, bloated beatle. There is no *sex* in that car at all.

If instead of having 1,000 bhp and doing 253 mph it had, say, the V8 from the Audi R8 and was just a mid-level sports car, with that body, would people be swooning over its looks and calling it hot? (Hint: Negatory!)

Damn impressive for what it is and what it's capable of, but "hot?" Uh, no.

I'm sorry, but the Veyron is just a fugly car. The more I see them in one solid color instead of two-tone, the more obvious that becomes. It just looks like a fat, bloated beatle. There is no *sex* in that car at all.

If instead of having 1,000 bhp and doing 253 mph it had, say, the V8 from the Audi R8 and was just a mid-level sports car, with that body, would people be swooning over its looks and calling it hot? (Hint: Negatory!)

:iamwithstupid:

I was at that Supercar Sunday when Leno showed up in the Veyron... I'm not a huge Bugatti Veyron fan, but up close it does have some interesting design elements built into it.

It wasn't his car anyways... it was a dealer loaned car... wasn't it? Oh, and he showed up in the Veyron days before Conan pulled the Veyron mouse bit :P

I have heard that Leno is not a big fan of the Veyron and that is why he does not have one in his collection.

he mentions that in the Veyron review. he said its cause he drove it in traffic and never got to really stretch its legs.

He's a BIG fan of the Grand Sport he drove.

he mentions that in the Veyron review. he said its cause he drove it in traffic and never got to really stretch its legs.

He's a BIG fan of the Grand Sport he drove.

I think it may have more to do with the fact that he considers himself more of a purist.

Wow.... Thats the first time Ive liked the looks of that car.

Welcome to the dark side.... I mean good side...... Err........Just welcome to the " Ï Luv Bugatti Club"!

To add - I like Jay leno as a comedian, a fellow car nut and all but that said I won't put my money on him to win races. There... just felt like saying. :unsure:

• 2 months later...

co-sign. There is no sex in that car. The stats are what turn people (ahh... only guys) on. It is ugly as all hell. My girl asked if it is a japanese car when she saw it. I agree, it us bubbly like a Japan style. Liking a Veyron is the same as freaking for a girl based on her measurements even though she looks like a trainwreck.