My LP670-4 SV is finally in the air!

TommyJames

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing! What cameras do you guys use? Keep the photos coming! :icon_thumleft:

I'm using a Canon 5D Mk2 and Jason is using a Nikon body.

Here's a video I shot real quickly while Tommy was moving the car between spots.

(It's still processing, but once it's done, you can view in HD)

And a ladder. Both Jason and James are real car guys and come to our Exotics at Redmond Town Center most weekends. Their work is all over the place and most of the best shots of my LP640 Roadster was taken by the two of them. We're really lucky to have them up here. Because of the them, E@RTC is two events, the actual meet, followed by getting home to see them post their great work that day. I'm glad everyone gets to see their work now.

OK. Here we go with my photos. First, a few of Jason (atomic80) who was shooting today too...

IMG_4390copy.jpg

IMG_4418copy.jpg

IMG_4422copy.jpg

IMG_4497copy.jpg

IMG_4502copy.jpg

The happy owner:

IMG_4424copy.jpg

IMG_4428copy.jpg

IMG_4561copy.jpg

More to follow.

OK. Here we go with my photos. First, a few of Jason (atomic80) who was shooting today too...

IMG_4561copy.jpg

More to follow.

I can't tell if I'm smiling because of the car or because I'm winning at pocket pool.

This is what I had made for my Ferrari friends up here. We all get along. It's just fun to mess with them. If I have to explain to anyone what they say, they should be banned for one night without dinner.

IMG_0727_Small.jpg

You might be the only guy who has a driver for his Phantom haha. Everyone wants these luxury sedans, but everyone wants to drive them for some reason.

Sweet car. Looks awesome. I wonder how it would look is the CF was all painted in gloss black like the wheels.

truly amazing photos, both of you! Before today, I really hated green on cars, and pretty much anything, but these photos have proved me wrong. It's amazing to say to the least! Congrats Tommy, and enjoy it every mile. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super: