FS: Stock Murci Parts

D.Wiggs

I have a ridiulously large list of parts that I am willing to sell off of my car. All of the parts are in outstanding condition. The rear bumper has a single, small 'chip' on it and the front bumper has a few minor 'scrapes' from unfriendly drivewways. Each could be fixed very easily by any competent body shop. Here is the list:

- Front Bumper

- Front Fenders

- Front Brakes

- Side Mirrors

- Doors (possibly)

- Side Skirts

- Rear Brakes

- Rear Bumper

- Engine Cover (carbon)

- Taillights (painted black)

- Straight Pipe Exhaust system (w/ LP640 tip all ceramic coated black; loudest possible exhaust)

- POSSIBLY the Pistons, Cams, and Rods

- Stock seats (black leather w/ red alcantara inserts)

- HRE Wheels (all black) & Pirelli Tires (19 x 9 w/ 245/35s & 20 x 13 w/ 345/25s - 5" lip)

I think that is everything. I may update this page periodically.

I have over $175,000 with of stuff MSRP, but am willing to give a huge discount, especially if purchased in bulk.

I'd let everything go (except the doors as I don't have a price on them yet) for $75,000.

This is the car (in case someone doesn't know) all of the stuff is coming off of:

For anyone still unaware of this car, this is the craziest (best!) exhaust setup I've ever witnessed on a Lamborghini.

How about the rundown of what is replacing these parts :D

In the other thread D.Wiggs posted the prices for SV's body parts. I think I know where this is going :)

In the other thread D.Wiggs posted the prices for SV's body parts. I think I know where this is going :)

:eusa_shhh: :icon_mrgreen:

Pistons, rods, etc....sounds like a built TT coming too?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
do you have pictures of the exhaust itself?

Thanks!

Anthony

Here it is when it was mocked up. It's now been fully ceramic coated black inside and out and has the LP640 tip.

Ill give $50.00 for the whole lot! :D Then i will rebuild Topcarbons car with the parts!

ROFLMAO!!!

Sold! :lol2:

• 1 month later...
NEW Price: $65,000 for everything (but the doors). About 70% off retail!

Somebody HAS to be rebuilding a car or something! Come on people! :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

New Price: $55,000 which INCLUDES the front differential, halfshafts, and torque tube.

Free shipping as well!

Included:

- Front Bumper

- Front Fenders

- Front Brakes

- Side Mirrors

- Side Skirts

- Rear Brakes

- Rear Bumper

- Engine Cover (carbon)

- Taillights (painted black)

- Straight Pipe Exhaust system (w/ LP640 tip all ceramic coated black; loudest possible exhaust)

- Stock seats (black leather w/ red alcantara inserts)

- Stock Wheels (powdercoated Black) WITH Hoosier Race Slicks (virtually brand new)

Let's get this DONE!

I will put them up on Ebay; just seeing if I could unload all of them as a group.

I will put them up on Ebay; just seeing if I could unload all of them as a group.

I am curious to see where this is going, colour change enquiries, old parts for sale, where is this heading? :eusa_think:

I am curious to see where this is going, colour change enquiries, old parts for sale, where is this heading? :eusa_think:

I am at a 'fork in the road' per se and it could go one of three ways. :icon_thumleft: