Another shamless plug for my friends

Roman

Just getting caught up on this season of 24. Happy to see my Friend Necar Zedegan is starring as The President of Iran's wife...

I have not gotten around to watching this season yet but have them all dvr'd when I'm ready though. How is this season compared to last season?

I've already downloaded two first episodes. I'm gonna watch them after the exams :icon_thumleft:

By the way Kiefer gets about half a million $ for one episode.

Just getting caught up on this season of 24. Happy to see my Friend Necar Zedegan is starring as The President of Iran's wife...

Congrats to her, E.

Funny how you refer to her as the President of "Iran"'s wife....they couldn't be any more obvious with the storyline, eh? :icon_mrgreen:

I have not gotten around to watching this season yet but have them all dvr'd when I'm ready though. How is this season compared to last season?

Hard to say so far....7 was a clear improvement over 6, and this is comparable.

Hard to say so far....7 was a clear improvement over 6, and this is comparable.

comparable to 6 or 7?

LOL, sorry...

Season 6, Season 7...

:icon_thumleft:

I think his question was: Is the new season comparable to season 6 or to season 7?

Oh, this is definitely more comparable to 7.....

6 is the reason why Destructo writes what he writes.....it was an abomination of a season that clearly jumped the shark for the show psychologically for most.

7 was a definite improvement for sure, although we may be past the days of seasons 3 and 5....man were those exciting!

Oh, this is definitely more comparable to 7.....

6 is the reason why Destructo writes what he writes.....it was an abomination of a season that clearly jumped the shark for the show psychologically for most.

7 was a definite improvement for sure, although we may be past the days of seasons 3 and 5....man were those exciting!

I don't know what season I saw, but I watched 15 minutes and realized it wasn't a show I would enjoy.

I love it. Im completely addicted. its so fast pace that I find I can only handle it with commercials. DVR'ed its just too much action for a straight on 40 mintues.

OK..... I gotta call Bullshit....

Rene or whatever the crazy female FBI chicks name is, is doing this undercover sting.... In the middle of a crisis.... She goes to the criminal underboss's hideout, who threatens to kill her, and previously raped her..... And just when shes about to put her big scheme together.....

SHE STOPS AND TAKES A SHOWER?

Seriously??? Are you fcuking kidding me?

Pictures of your friend please?!

Youll dig her.... She's Persian!

NecarZadegan.jpg

01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
According to IMDB she was on an episode of Nip/Tuck? How do I not remember her..... she's cute, though.

She makes a mean Saphire & Tonic as well.