LP640 matte black

dyvatvol15

I was thinking the paint is different to care for than normal paint, when I spoke to Lambo Denver this fall. They said one would want to be careful of finger prints and such...just mentioned cause I saw all the dust and finger drag marks on the vent....but none the less a dead sexy car for sure

looks good but frankly matte black is getting very played out at this point

:iamwithstupid:

I'm not even sure if it looks good anymore.

looks good but frankly matte black is getting very played out at this point

How many matte black cars have you seen? In real life, not on the internet. Really that much that you consider it played out?

How many matte black cars have you seen? In real life, not on the internet. Really that much that you consider it played out?

I personally have seen Subarus, Lambos (several), Bmws, Mitsubishis, Ferrari, rx7........ So I have seen plenty, mostly wraps.

But although I sometimes find myself saying " Not another matt" , some still look pretty cool, some!

trust me..its true..matte black is really played out..its everywhere..and i've seen more in real life then on the internet.

I personally have seen Subarus, Lambos (several), Bmws, Mitsubishis, Ferrari, rx7........ So I have seen plenty, mostly wraps.

But although I sometimes find myself saying " Not another matt" , some still look pretty cool, some!

yeah i agree..we're both from Singapore..matte black cars are so common..everybody do it on their own cars thinking it'll look good..i've seen alot of them do it on their MPVs..it looks ruined.