Hattie the HOTTIE needs your vote!

MANG

okay guys, need your votes, Hattie is SMOKIN' HOT, pictures don't do her justice, and they still look HOT!

she is uber cool and my LANDLORD for years on Maui, give her your vote please, you can vote once a day for the next week, so please get to it :)

HATTIE from Kihei, HI

http://www.maxim.com/hotties/hotties-voting

6th row down..

Voted for her because you requested. She is certainly not the most attractive out of those women.

to be fair, I completely understand your reaction, loads of hotties in the running, she definitely thanks you for your vote and so do I, since it was me who thought of Lambo Power as a place I could request the lads to give a vote and you did :)

voted too. good luck. i had the chance to meet 2009's hometown hottie who should be shooting with our company this upcoming year as one of our new models :icon_thumleft:

to be fair, I completely understand your reaction, loads of hotties in the running, she definitely thanks you for your vote and so do I, since it was me who thought of Lambo Power as a place I could request the lads to give a vote and you did :)

Don't get me wrong, she is certainly hot. And there are certainly some chicks in that link who are borderline ugly.

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: Being caught by the police doing it doggie style in the back of the dog pound :icon_thumleft:

V-O-T-E-D!