2010 ALMS Thread

Destructo

This year is shaping up to be an incredible year in the American Le Mans Series. I've been watching for a few years and having worked for a couple teams, it's an incredible experience with some heavy competition.

This video was just released yesterday from C0rvette Racing. A well done video.

Keep in mind this is how last years race ended. Some of the best racing I've seen.

This year is shaping up to be an incredible year in the American Le Mans Series. I've been watching for a few years and having worked for a couple teams, it's an incredible experience with some heavy competition.

This video was just released yesterday from C0rvette Racing. A well done video.

Keep in mind this is how last years race ended. Some of the best racing I've seen.

Wow, that 2nd video was awesome....Thanks!!

You'll never see that kind of last second desperation in F1....lol.

:icon_mrgreen:

This years GT2 field is the largest that Sebring has ever seen. They'll have Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar, BMW, Chevr0let and a couple others I can't think of at the moment.

It's completely different from F1, you are right Fellippe, but I love both.

March 20 2010 to Sebring! Countdown is on!!!

Going to the rolex sports car series race in homestead this saturday. Let me know if any lp guys are going

Wow! What were the repercussions, if any, after that race?

I do not believe there were any consequences for the wreck as they were both a little dodgy with other at the end. Jorg apologized for what happened.

Corvette Racing was, despite the obvious disappointment with the loss, happy about the wreck as it was a test of their new GT2 chassis. Jan walked away from that wreck with minor injuries. Apparently the impact combined with the speed, was upwards up 65g's and the chassis held. A testament to the build quality of the car.

Some 2009 Sebring footage, for a hot minute Audi had some competition with Peugeot.

"ohhh side by side again... ohh that was a replay" :lol2:

That guy will give himself a heart attack.

I love the Audi I have some nice shots of it I took at the Frankfurt show where they had it on display!

"ohhh side by side again... ohh that was a replay" :lol2:

That guy will give himself a heart attack.

I love the Audi I have some nice shots of it I took at the Frankfurt show where they had it on display!

Yeah, if I was an announcer that is how I'd be, giving myself heart attacks! :lol2:

That Audi is a great looking car, I agree.

Thanks for the pictures Fortis! I like them a lot.

Capt. I remember watching that when it aired and it was pretty wild. Thanks for posting it up. I love the ALMS!

Crazy vid captain, are those races "interesting" only towards the end? I never quite followed them.

I am glad you like the pix Destructo, I have a few of the Peugeot if you'd like to se them.

Am I the only one that wishes they could drive like that? Love sports car racing.

Crazy vid captain, are those races "interesting" only towards the end? I never quite followed them.

I am glad you like the pix Destructo, I have a few of the Peugeot if you'd like to se them.

Absolutely! Post them up!!

Am I the only one that wishes they could drive like that? Love sports car racing.

I would love to go to a driving school at Skip Barber, that would be a good start.

The Jaguar RSR is going behind the wall with what looks like a blown head gasket. It's a "new" car this year, second generation of the Jag.

Dyson racing is also behind the wall with what they claim is a simple six they say. A spark plug, but we'll see.

The Jaguar RSR is going behind the wall with what looks like a blown head gasket. It's a "new" car this year, second generation of the Jag.

Dyson racing is also behind the wall with what they claim is a simple six they say. A spark plug, but we'll see.

So much for a simple fix. Dyson is replacing the oil pump, and still are having oil pressue issues. Not looking good for Dyson.