NSFW: Anyone watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand

FerociousGTO

Anyone else watching this series? I have never seen so much T & A, sex and gore scenes in a TV series... I'm hooked on it and each episode out does the previous one. Very good story line. The filming style reminds me of the movie 300.

post-12771-1270467911_thumb.jpg

post-12771-1270468152_thumb.jpg

post-12771-1270468256_thumb.jpg

post-12771-1270468534_thumb.jpg

post-12771-1270469602_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wife and I started watching this. Her reaction within the first 20 minutes of the first episode was "Geez, there is alot of naked time in this thing". I kinda like it cause it gets her fired up.

Hey Honey, wanna watch Spartacus? :eusa_dance:

Wife and I watch it every Friday. The thing I have noticed is my wife is much more inclined to watch this as the t&a is not the only thing going on in the show. It has somethin

Wife and I watch it every Friday. The thing I have noticed is my wife is much more inclined to watch this as the t&a is not the only thing going on in the show. It has somethin

the second episode has a twigs and berries scene. The wife seemed to like that. :icon_mrgreen:

It was explained to me as " At least 6 tits and 3 dicks per episode. A lot more blood than 300"

tried to watch it, but couldn't get into it. Invested in How to Make it in America and Mad Men at the moment

I'll have to check it out. I have starz and I'd never even heard of this. I liked Rome on HBO though so i'm sure i'll like this.

Wife and I watch it every Friday. The thing I have noticed is my wife is much more inclined to watch this as the t&a is not the only thing going on in the show. It has something for both guys and girls which makes it good.

Great fight scenes, and I look forward to seeing each new episode! If you haven't seen it, you really need to check it out.

the second episode has a twigs and berries scene. The wife seemed to like that. :icon_mrgreen:

Haha-yup. And the one that the lady bought the slave too. Wife liked that one too. Come to think about it not sure if I want her watching it anymore. Haha

I just caught the first 7 episodes on Starz ondemand today! Pretty badass. Much better eye candy than Rome on hbo had. I'll have to watch the other 3 available episodes tomorrow.

Yea, great show! The production value and story lines aren't as intricate as Rome's where, but its much more entertaining. At the beginning it was hard not comparing it to 300 and when Spartacus wasn't the dominant badass, I was thrown for a bit of a loop, but the series gets better and better each week and I'm bummed that there are only 2 episodes left.

Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now.

If you have Netflix, you can also download the show directly to your computer as soon as it airs on Starz

Yea, great show! The production value and story lines aren't as intricate as Rome's where, but its much more entertaining. At the beginning it was hard not comparing it to 300 and when Spartacus wasn't the dominant badass, I was thrown for a bit of a loop, but the series gets better and better each week and I'm bummed that there are only 2 episodes left.

fcuk only 2 more! No way!

fcuk only 2 more! No way!

The second season has already been green-lit, but Andy Whitfield was diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment thus delaying production.

The second season has already been green-lit, but Andy Whitfield was diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment thus delaying production.

Damn, didn't know he had cancer. That absolutely sucks. But it is great to hear that a second season is already approved.

I dont watch it but have seen previews before. It looks bad ass, only downside is I would have to get Staz instead of HBO, but there is no HBO show on right now.

This and trueblood on hbo FTW!

Yea, I'll pick HBO back up once Trueblood hits...and Entourage and Curb your Enthusiasm. The rest of the time HBO isn't as strong as far as movies go. I did miss out on The Pacific, but I will likely pick that up on DVD anyway.

Yea, I'll pick HBO back up once Trueblood hits...and Entourage and Curb your Enthusiasm. The rest of the time HBO isn't as strong as far as movies go. I did miss out on The Pacific, but I will likely pick that up on DVD anyway.

It was made locally ( the director is Lucy Lawless husband, who is really close to my GF family ). There was a bit of controversy about the nakedness and they used strippers and hookers as extras for the nudie bits. Lawless also talked about having to wear " murkins ".

Glad the show is doing well in the US.

It was made locally ( the director is Lucy Lawless husband, who is really close to my GF family ). There was a bit of controversy about the nakedness and they used strippers and hookers as extras for the nudie bits. Lawless also talked about having to wear " murkins ".

Glad the show is doing well in the US.

Yea that is pretty cool. During the first episode I was like, "wow, that's Xena, warrior princess, I wonder if she's gonna get naked." :eek3dance: My question was answered shortly thereafter. :icon_mrgreen:

And I had to look up the word "murkin" as I wasn't familiar with the term, only to discover that it is a bush wig, lol, classic! :icon_super: There are certainly lots of those on the show!

Big congrats to Lucy and her husband on a great show!