Motor Trend tests the 550-2 Balboni

lambornima

Car looks wonderful, it's starting to grow on me more and more.

If the new car crowd sleeps on this one, we will have an excellent used car classic in a few years!

I noticed the turns lock to lock is 2.8....the '06 Gs had it down to 2.4. Is there a noticeable difference in steering quickness between the two?

I assume 2.8 is for all 550/560/570s.

Sad that magazines are testing a car just now that has been already made obsolete by Lambo..

It is a shame, but I genuinely think this car will have more life down the road then it does now.

Sad that magazines are testing a car just now that has been already made obsolete by Lambo..

I don't know about obsolete. We still don't know how much difference the 3 variations of the LP series are. Aside from the SL ride feeling harsher, Based on the article in this thread, looks like the VB is posting SL-ish numbers. Remember all the talk about the engines putting out the same power? :eusa_think:

someone has got to put all 3 cars together and go for it.

It is a shame, but I genuinely think this car will have more life down the road then it does now.

:iamwithstupid:

I noticed the turns lock to lock is 2.8....the '06 Gs had it down to 2.4. Is there a noticeable difference in steering quickness between the two? I assume 2.8 is for all 550/560/570s.

It's been 2.8 since 2006, was 3.2 previously. There was never a "2.4", that was either a typo or just misremembered.

If the balboni drops in the secondary market because of being overshadowed by the other cars it'll be a steal of a deal.

If the balboni drops in the secondary market because of being overshadowed by the other cars it'll be a steal of a deal.

:iamwithstupid:

You can't go wrong with any of them really. The 550/560/570 are all great variants, each with a specific purpose.

The only bitch is the white center console on the 550, that thing will be a menace to keep clean and it looks a bit odd.

It's been 2.8 since 2006, was 3.2 previously. There was never a "2.4", that was either a typo or just misremembered.

Oh ok, thanks!