OK, so I have settled on a Kreissieg Exhaust for my 2007 Spyder

RaginBull

I was going to buy the Jota Bulls Miura Corse exhaust, but after hearing all the clips on line and reviews, I have decided I on the Kreissieg with the o2 pipes. I plan on sending the money tomorrow. Other than the price, does anyone have any issues with Kreissieg? They tell me, even with the pipes, it will not throw codes!

It sounds the most f1-like to my ears in the clips, which is what I want. Has anyone heard anything that nails that sound even more?

If anyone has any warnings or bad past experiences, please let me know. If not, I will order it in the afternoon.

Thanks!!

Suggest you use the "Search" button. Type in "Kreissieg" and you'll find a ton of info. (good & bad). Don't jump the gun, read the posts to get the full understanding. Cheers.

I'm all for Kreissieg exhaust and hope you get it but there was a thread here and I recall someone mentioned that its bad for the cats or something like that. You might want to clarify or check that its been rectified before proceeding.

I think KSG only make it for 04-05 G. There was one on ebay which confirmed this.

I have it on my 05 G. With stock cats and all sensors attached, I get CEL about 1/3 of time. It sure sounds sweet though. Someone said if you start in quiet mode, you can avoid the CEL. I am still trying that theory out. I only got 500 miles on my car since I bought it.

I look forward to hearing a review when its on, they sound great. But watching a few clips on youtube some don't sound much different to any other aftermarket exhaust, whearas one of the clips does sound more f1 like. It maybe the videos as mine sounds nothing like on video what is really sounds like, but i think you should check with them what sould level gets you what you want as there seems to be 5 levels.

I look forward to hearing a review when its on, they sound great. But watching a few clips on youtube some don't sound much different to any other aftermarket exhaust, whearas one of the clips does sound more f1 like. It maybe the videos as mine sounds nothing like on video what is really sounds like, but i think you should check with them what sould level gets you what you want as there seems to be 5 levels.

It may be that you need to get their o2 pipes to complete "the sound." I don't know which ones have the pipes and which do not from youtube, but I think that may be a difference. I am ordering it today!!! I will post videos. My friend owns a recording studio, so I will try to get him to bring out the fancy microphones for a proper demo! I appreciate all the comments and feedback!

I've heard the Kreisegg exhaust in person and it is amazing. Don't think you can go wrong with it. You get what you pay for :)

I've heard the Kreisegg exhaust in person and it is amazing. Don't think you can go wrong with it. You get what you pay for :)

Yes.. Its bloody expensive for an exhaust system.

I had the Kreisseg on my 04. On highway runs where the RPM's remained pretty much static for long periods I would throw a CEL after 20 miles almost like clockwork. What I started doing was switching it off at highway speeds and then flipping the switch again once I was back into stop and go driving conditions.

My new Spyder is getting the OC exhaust. I had the OC on my Murcie and never had a single problem.

I had the Kreisseg on my 04. On highway runs where the RPM's remained pretty much static for long periods I would throw a CEL after 20 miles almost like clockwork. What I started doing was switching it off at highway speeds and then flipping the switch again once I was back into stop and go driving conditions.

My new Spyder is getting the OC exhaust. I had the OC on my Murcie and never had a single problem.

The LOC was my second choice. I am going stricktly on you tube footage. The LOC seems to have more low note rumble when stopped and not quite as "aircraft take-off" like sounds when winding up. But it sounds great ! I spoke with Kreissieg and the cel problems are totally worked out. He better be right for that kind of money! The Kreissieg has the sound I want, so I'll give it a shot. I will shoot proper video and sound recordings for everyone and let you know if there are any problems. Thanks!!'

Kreissieg exhausts are the best sounding exhaust systems bar none for the Gallardo! The only problem is they tend to cause CEL's. The worksmanship and quality is superb! If you can live with a CEL light every so often, then this exhaust is the way to go.

The LOC was my second choice. I am going stricktly on you tube footage. The LOC seems to have more low note rumble when stopped and not quite as "aircraft take-off" like sounds when winding up. But it sounds great ! I spoke with Kreissieg and the cel problems are totally worked out. He better be right for that kind of money! The Kreissieg has the sound I want, so I'll give it a shot. I will shoot proper video and sound recordings for everyone and let you know if there are any problems. Thanks!!'

Did they indicate how they had managed to solve the CEL problems? Either way, video once you get the exhaust...it will no doubt sound insane!

Did they indicate how they had managed to solve the CEL problems? Either way, video once you get the exhaust...it will no doubt sound insane!

I asked it if will throw any codes... any cel problems? Is there an ECU tune to keep it under control?

This is what they wrote me:

"You do not need the ECU tune.

Our O2 sensor is made to work with stock ECU to prevent any O2 fault

code.

But sometimes with older cars, CEL might light up due to near-dying

O2 sensors.

Simply new O2 sensors will solve this issue.

Since your car is 2007, I wouldn't worry about it."