Moving on up

Ascari_2

To the 17th floor! For so many years I've been wanting to live in a place where I can look out of the window and see something inspiring and beautiful. Well the day is almost here. Closed on a nice little condo in the heart of Chicago's near north side just a few days ago and can't want to be back in the city. Finally had a chance to step inside after closing for the first time last night. This was the view from the balcony.

I think I can get used to coming home to this every evening.

CRW_2325.jpg

CRW_2326.jpg

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
To the 17th floor! For so many years I've been wanting to live in a place where I can look out of the window and see something inspiring and beautiful. Well the day is almost here. Closed on a nice little condo in the heart of Chicago's near north side just a few days ago and can't want to be back in the city. Finally had a chance to step inside after closing for the first time last night. This was the view from the balcony.

I think I can get used to coming home to this every evening.

CRW_2325.jpg

CRW_2326.jpg

Very NICE, now let's see the inside with some nude woman :eusa_dance:

Very NICE, now let's see the inside with some nude woman :eusa_dance:

The poles are yet to be installed :)

Nice view! When I was in Chicago for college, I woke up every morning with the Sears Tower nicely framed by my bedroom windows. Now that I'm in DC, I miss the Chicago skyline... I really do think it's the best in the USA.

Nice view! When I was in Chicago for college, I woke up every morning with the Sears Tower nicely framed by my bedroom windows. Now that I'm in DC, I miss the Chicago skyline... I really do think it's the best in the USA.

My sister lived in Chicago for 10 years....I totally agree

I love Chitown. 2 good long-time friends moved there a few years back and I visit every chance I get. Congrats!

Great views! Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I think the picture hosting service was down for a bit for some reason but I think both pics are showing. As for the inside, I need ro clean it up a tad bit, get all the furniture, and then I'll snap a few photos.

Teufel657: If you are familiar with the Near North, this is right on the corner of Clark and Armitage. I am basically a stone's throw away from the lake. Here's a picture that the realtor took a little while back:

balcony.jpg