Does anyone know this guy.

Indiana

The guy says his name is Matthew aka Super. He's telling us he has a G an M and a TT 640. All are for sale to help finish a project. Underground tagged his on his for sale add saying they didnt build his TT as his add reads. Anyone know Matthew or is a scam/joke...

His stuff..

Link

http://www.leftlanelife.com/automobiles-sa...00hp-lp640.html

BvUi9KwCWkKGrHqQOKnMEvyFryqulBMEDwL.jpg

BspqswCGkKGrHqQH-CYEvE85kLeBL4wbkh3.jpg

Considering there really arent many TT LP640's out running around, I cant imagine more then a handful or two....it shouldnt be hard to find if he is legit or not. The fact that UGR says they didnt do it and he did probably says enough.

Considering there really arent many TT LP640's out running around, I cant imagine more then a handful or two....it shouldnt be hard to find if he is legit or not. The fact that UGR says they didnt do it and he did probably says enough.

After his last post I'm 100% sure hes a joke but you never know who is a player untill you ask.

Judging by the first photo he posted of a Roadster engine, and then the second photo he posted of a Coupe engine I am going to have to call BS on this one!

It makes you wonder why people waist their time trying to sell and represent cars that are not actually theirs. Do they think they can actually pull off someone sending them money?

Scam. The engine pic he attached in that thread looks like its a pic-of-pic or magazine photo. Plus, its stock.

That yellow Murcie is not a LP640...if that is his "LP640" he is talking about...

It has to be a joke. Hes looking for a good deal on a CGT but want to do a LHD swap. LOL

I'm close to just banning him but I hate to untill I know its a joke. I have met some exotic guys that truly just have no idea and a bunch of $$$. Fun read anyway.