Green Hornet Trailer

Guest SP-superJay

Guest SP-superJay

Continuing with my movie posts, I've been highly anticipating this one. This looks pretty epic, especially when it stars Seth Rogan and Cameron Diaz. Originally it was supposed to star Stephen Chow. If you don't know about Stephen Chow, he's a Chinese actor/director who's made plenty of hilarious action comedies. Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer are two popular titles, and if you haven't seen them you should definitely find them. I think he would have brought this movie far greater success due to his keen eye for humor, but we'll see how this pans out with singer/actor Jay Chou.

I'll be interested to see where Gondry takes it. From the trailer though it doesn't look as if he got much of a chance to really make it as unique as his other films. No surprise however considering what's at stake.

Looks like a fun one. I'll see it in the theater. Think it will be on the level of Ironman or better???

Here is some good ole-fashioned martial arts kicking to the original Green Hornet theme :D

Guest SP-superJay
Probably not....

:iamwithstupid:

I still think it will be worth seeing...you really cant go wrong with Seth man...and it looks like he lost a lot of weight for this movie, haha.

I doubt it will rival Iron Man, but I don't think that is what they want. They want a more comedic real life applicable type of movie. Similar to Iron Man, but different dynamic. I think I'll enjoy it and definitely go see it!

So is the Asian character in this film supposed to be some super-rich guy or something, with all sorts of weapons and high-tech gadgetry, and they decide to become super-heroes?

:iamwithstupid:

I still think it will be worth seeing...you really cant go wrong with Seth man...and it looks like he lost a lot of weight for this movie, haha.

I agree!

Im looking foreward to it.

Guest SP-superJay
Can't really stand Seth. Is it supposed to be a comedy or an action movie?

It's supposed to be both

QUOTE (soup @ Jun 26 2010, 11:56 AM)

Can't really stand Seth. Is it supposed to be a comedy or an action movie?

It's supposed to be both

Then it will be neither.