thoughts on this

Camel Toe Juice

well, 4 out of the top 10 are in the Silcon Valley. My guess is, based on the software industry, most are young, not married, and earning.

It's an iffy list. Half of them are in CA, yes, all great places. But plenty of other places couldn't been on the list.

fcuk that:

Miami

Los Angeles

San Diego

Rio De Janeiro

Buenos Aires

Sao Paolo

Boston

New York

Ibiza

St. Barths

I would have a home or apartment in each if I was wealthy and single.

It seems like all the Silicon Valley cities score highly because they have high incomes and a high percentage of single people. Yet the fact that the single people are mainly single male engineers is really important.

Silicon Valley is a poor location for single men to find women. It's a good place for single women to find men....as long as they like geeks.

I think we're looking at the article wrong, due to their poor title. These cities are not the best places for rich, single guys to find hot women...they're the best places to find singles with a good salary (cities with the highest incomes and percentage of single people). If you're a rich guy, you don't really care what a girl's salary is.

It seems like all the Silicon Valley cities score highly because they have high incomes and a high percentage of single people. Yet the fact that the single people are mainly single male engineers is really important.

Silicon Valley is a poor location for single men to find women. It's a good place for single women to find men....as long as they like geeks.

I think we're looking at the article wrong, due to their poor title. These cities are not the best places for rich, single guys to find hot women...they're the best places to find singles with a good salary (cities with the highest incomes and percentage of single people). If you're a rich guy, you don't really care what a girl's salary is.

:iamwithstupid:

fcuk that:

Miami

Los Angeles

San Diego

Rio De Janeiro

Buenos Aires

Sao Paolo

Boston

New York

Ibiza

St. Barths

You gotta bump NYC up higher on the list buddy....the diversity of women is #1 in the US hands down.

And even being half Brazilian, I'd say that being rich and single could be a death sentence in Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro. :icon_mrgreen:

But I like your list, it's very good. Add Chicago and San Francisco and call it a day.

New article title "Best place for gold diggers to find wealthy single men who are desperate to meet women because its so god damn boring."

well, 4 out of the top 10 are in the Silcon Valley. My guess is, based on the software industry, most are young, not married, and earning.

:monkeyleft: :iamwithstupid:

Gold diggers though. Duh. Ass for days. My favorite spot is Santana Row/Valley Fair mall. Most of the girls are OMG.

Almost forgot. I don't agree with that list, at all. I can think of a better place to be if you're rich + single than Milpitas, CA. Lol.

You gotta bump NYC up higher on the list buddy....the diversity of women is #1 in the US hands down.

And even being half Brazilian, I'd say that being rich and single could be a death sentence in Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro. :icon_mrgreen:

But I like your list, it's very good. Add Chicago and San Francisco and call it a day.

First things first, my list was in no particular order.

Secondly, I would say the only place that may have more diversity in Women than Miami/NYC/LA in North America may be Toronto. NYC has a huge population of Dominican's, Italians, Chinese, Puerto Rican's, Jamaican's, Israeli's, Pakistinians, Indian's, and tons of caucasians.

Miami has a huge population of Cuban's, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Haitians, Venezuelans, Brazilians, Israelis (North Miami), Argentinians, Spaniards, Peruvians, Mexicans (Homestead), and Europeans in general. The majority of the population being Spanish speakers to the point where you cant really get by in most areas without knowing conversational spanish.

I would also say if I was rich and single, there is no other place I would want to live in more than Brazil or Argentina. With heavy security in Brazil of course.

fcuk that:

Miami

Los Angeles

San Diego

Rio De Janeiro

Buenos Aires

Sao Paolo

Boston

New York

Ibiza

St. Barths

DUBAI.....Remove LA, substitute that with Scottsdale, Sao Paolo out, Madrid in, St barts out; San Tropez or Monaco in. Boston imo sucks; Add Toronto, San Francisco (in the city or east bay), Chicago and Moscow. DONE

DUBAI.....Remove LA, substitute that with Scottsdale, Sao Paolo out, Madrid in, St barts out; San Tropez or Monaco in. Boston imo sucks; Add Toronto, San Francisco (in the city or east bay), Chicago and Moscow. DONE

Scottsdale=no way, Sao Paolo has to be better than Madrid for women, Monaco and San Tropez are nice, Boston rocks (some nice Europeans there in the summer), San Francisco sucks, Chi town is cool, would never move to Moscow-even if you paid me.

San Francisco sucks, Chi town is cool, would never move to Moscow-even if you paid me.

I'm a SF native, and have to agree relative to your list....don't think it has as much talent as the other cities. Every time I visit, you gotta look harder to find the cuties I thought.

However it is, IMHO, the most beautiful city in North America by a healthy margin, and as a romantic getaway or a place to settle down in the US, it's hard to beat, and the housing market speaks for itself.

And speaking of romantic getaways, Taormina in Sicily is unbelievable....it needs to be put out there for those looking to blow their girl away! :icon_super:

First things first, my list was in no particular order.

Secondly, I would say the only place that may have more diversity in Women than Miami/NYC/LA in North America may be Toronto. NYC has a huge population of Dominican's, Italians, Chinese, Puerto Rican's, Jamaican's, Israeli's, Pakistinians, Indian's, and tons of caucasians.

Miami has a huge population of Cuban's, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Haitians, Venezuelans, Brazilians, Israelis (North Miami), Argentinians, Spaniards, Peruvians, Mexicans (Homestead), and Europeans in general. The majority of the population being Spanish speakers to the point where you cant really get by in most areas without knowing conversational spanish.

I would also say if I was rich and single, there is no other place I would want to live in more than Brazil or Argentina. With heavy security in Brazil of course.

Mike,

I appreciate it every time you take the time to list every nationality on your breakdowns. :)

Interesting that Israelis can be found in Miami in significant number....their look has a bit of that latin/mediterranean verve.

BTW, Queens has a majority of NYC's south american contingent.

I agree with your final thought.....would you be willing to throw the Dominican Republic for a brief while? My boy goes down there once or twice a year and utterly dominates. He does very well up here, but the sheer #s down there is astounding.

A very short round trip home for us east coasters. :icon_mrgreen:

Mike,

I appreciate it every time you take the time to list every nationality on your breakdowns. :)

Interesting that Israelis can be found in Miami in significant number....their look has a bit of that latin/mediterranean verve.

BTW, Queens has a majority of NYC's south american contingent.

I agree with your final thought.....would you be willing to throw the Dominican Republic for a brief while? My boy goes down there once or twice a year and utterly dominates. He does very well up here, but the sheer #s down there is astounding.

A very short round trip home for us east coasters. :icon_mrgreen:

Yea man. North Miami/Sunny Isles is almost totally Israeli (Jewish), and Russian. Tons of Kosher restaurants and Russian Restaurants.

Never been to DR. My best friend lived there for a while, and hated it because how dirty it is, but I hear the Resort areas are REALLY nice.