"New" member from Bethesda, MD

ris629

What's good Lambo Power? A grand hello from Bethesda, Maryland. I've been a member for a while, but have been holding off posting until I became an owner of a Lamborghini. Simply, I can't wait any longer. :eek3dance: Hope my contributions will be welcomed by the LP community and LP will continue to be fun and interesting.

-Ryan

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

J/k - welcome dude.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Its great to know there are fellow LP members from the area. Hope to spot you guys soon!

nova here

we should have a meet. i can round up other non lp member lambos and exotics....

Set it up! I'm down for it. Have you been to the Great Falls Cars and Coffee Saturday mornings? I've been going lately and the hottest cars in the DC Metro area are there!

Set it up! I'm down for it. Have you been to the Great Falls Cars and Coffee Saturday mornings? I've been going lately and the hottest cars in the DC Metro area are there!

Can you post more info about this?

not yet but my partner goes.

what city do you live in? would you be interested in caravaning up?

Downtown DC. I'm debating about this Saturday...have a BMW drive I'm supposed to go to, but the cars are so hot at the Cars/Coffee I hate to miss them!

Can you post more info about this?

Katie's Coffee

760 Walker Road

Great Falls, VA 22066

Saturdays, 7-9 am

It's right off Georgetown Pike....near the Post Office in Great Falls. In the parking lot in front of The Old Brogue Irish Pub.

I'm gonna be at the Cars/Coffee this Saturday (skipping the BMW drive), so say hi if you get a chance.

hmmm if i go id be coming from fairfax. ill talk to my partner and see if he has plans to go. maybe we can meet up. if youre not busy later saturday we're all rolling to a bikini car wash in arlington. should be aston martin, lamborghini, and ferraris there. would love to see you swing by

hmmm if i go id be coming from fairfax. ill talk to my partner and see if he has plans to go. maybe we can meet up. if youre not busy later saturday we're all rolling to a bikini car wash in arlington. should be aston martin, lamborghini, and ferraris there. would love to see you swing by

lol, I'm all for bikini car washes, but no way in hell are they washing my car!

Where/when is the car wash thingy? Depending on the time, might check it out. Few of us are doing a drive after Cars/Coffee, so not sure what time we'll be back.

right of course, our guys are just there to support it since it is to benefit the gulf spill. theyve already agreed to NOT touch our cars.

its at caribbean breeze in arlington. ill see if my partner wants to go to c&c and maybe we can do the drive and then car wash since car wash dont start until noonish.

That's awesome guys, I must admit I'm very jealous, haha. Hope you all have fun and keep an eye out for the va cops.

ps. I noticed on my blog that I had a picture of a black gallardo I spotted in downtown bethesda one afternoon. Is this your car, LamboGator?

IMG00086-1024x768.jpg

That's awesome guys, I must admit I'm very jealous, haha. Hope you all have fun and keep an eye out for the va cops.

ps. I noticed on my blog that I had a picture of a black gallardo I spotted in downtown bethesda one afternoon. Is this your car, LamboGator?

IMG00086-1024x768.jpg

No, not my car. Although it wouldn't be surprisiing if you saw me, too, as I'm in Bethesda a lot, anyway.

This is my car...

DSC08530.jpg

No, not my car. Although it wouldn't be surprisiing if you saw me, too, as I'm in Bethesda a lot, anyway.

This is my car...

Those rims really were a nice upgrade from the original OEM.

Car looks good in black.