Lamborghini Energy Drink?

ris629

I saw it on twitter and was wondering if its real. Has anyone, heard of, seen or tried it? It looks pretty interesting, if its real I wouldn't mind ordering a case or two.

Twitpic

Oh wow, thats a let down. I just checked their website and they have everything from shoes to pens. Definitely mooching off the brand for all its worth.

fcuking Tonino.

Was thinking that exact phrase in my head then saw your post a micro-second later. :lol2:

They were handing out samples at a small Lambo gathering in Montreal this Summer. Tastes okay. I would have rather tasted the girls that were handing them out, though.

They can't, it's his name.

are you saying that if my last name was Ferrari, and I wanted to market a product (yes it would be an inferior product solely based on that last name), I could because its my last name?

Guest Rob Burgundy

Lol great minds... Do you remember for about 4 months when I had the big F*** you Tonino Lamborghini sign in my signature? Lol

Was thinking that exact phrase in my head then saw your post a micro-second later. :lol2:

How's he able to use the bull logo and Lamborghini script directly then?

Somehow the rights to the crest and font etc lies within the family, and they can use it as long as it don't conflict with Automobili Lamborghini.

Ferruccio's daughter makes wine labeled Lamborghini. I'm guessing he passed on these rights in his will or something.

At first I was buying Tonino Lamborghini products thinking they were official Lamborghini I feel like I'm deceived now .

i thought we had a thread about this before? and Monaco bodyguard knows him or something...i think the owner of tonino lambo's father used to own Lambo or something like that..but later sold it off..correct me if i am wrong.

i thought we had a thread about this before? and Monaco bodyguard knows him or something...i think the owner of tonino lambo's father used to own Lambo or something like that..but later sold it off..correct me if i am wrong.

Tonino's father was Ferruccio Lamborghini, so because this name...

Somehow the rights to the crest and font etc lies within the family, and they can use it as long as it don't conflict with Automobili Lamborghini.

Ferruccio's daughter makes wine labeled Lamborghini. I'm guessing he passed on these rights in his will or something.

Yep, the only trademark and/or copyright conflicts would be if Automobili Lamborghini S.P.A was somewhere in the name. And the Crest is different, it's a red background black an white bull and no "Lamborghini" Script in it. THATS a trademark that can't be infringed upon.

Still sucks though that he can bastardize it so much to fool the consumer.

are you saying that if my last name was Ferrari, and I wanted to market a product (yes it would be an inferior product solely based on that last name), I could because its my last name?

yes, unless you Ferrari could prove you were infringing on their name/product line.

For instance,

the para-educational company Company, The Princeton Review, has nothing to do with the ivy league princeton university

The chevy berreta had nothing to do with beretta handguns (beretta actually had a lawsuit against chevy but lost.)

There are many instances where people use notoriety in their names for financial gain.

That's right. Ferrari is a popular surname in Italy. There are plenty of "ferrari" companies in Italy/worldwide that have nothing to do with Ferrari S.p.A.

http://www.ferrari-tractors.com/ ferrari tractors has nothing to do with Ferrari cars. The only time Ferrari comes around with the lawyers is when you start using their trademarks or pretend to be part of them. Tonino doesn't try to suggest his company has anything to do with Automobili Lamborghini.

Nope. Ferruccio was still around when Tonino started his company in the early 80's. He started making watches then moved into other fashion gear. He only started pimping this crap the past 10years.

The vineyard was started with Tonino she didn't take control of the company till after he passed away. Chrysler actually took Mr Lamborghini to court over the use of the crest/logo/font for his wine label in the late 80's and they came to some agreement which meant that Tonino Lamborghini as well as the Lamborghini winery could continue using the logos.