Worst SuperCars Exposed EVER!!

Allan-Herbie

That was extremely embarrassing for the crap G and Lambo. Cars should not have even been put together for the show. To turn it around it would be like taking a FGT with some light mods and taking a GTT against it = not a fair race. FGT are great cars and the FGT definitely looked great in the show.

Does anyone know what happened to the G for the motor to fail?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are vids of that around..

the show sucks but for some reason i watch it.

they should compare stock cars with other stock cars. and similarly modded cars with modded cars..

also,

Allan, you should post a thread or link to ALL of your vids..

I think they are just running out of ideas for the show, the last one I saw was a Cadillac vs Mercedes. Im sorry but those arent supercars lol!

you're right not supercars.....but I'm jonesing for a CTS-V wagon with a stick.....I think it's badass.....

....anyways, the show is getting a bit tiresome, that lambo was slow and blew up.......wtf....worst mods in history.

.....and I swear if Paul Tracy Jumps the start on one more episode :tyson:

:lol2:

That's one of those shows you forget the name of, but know EXACTLY which show you're talking about! lmao

I believe the show is called "Two Guys Garage".

they should compare stock cars with other stock cars. and similarly modded cars with modded cars..

also,

Allan, you should post a thread or link to ALL of your vids..

I agree with JR's statement - IMO an example of a good matchup would be UGR's F430TT vs a GTT ??? saw the F430TT on youtube last night dont know how old it was but the car in the vid sounded like it means business

Yes, ive gotten this info also.

Does it have anything to do with the engine upgrades or some other shit? Does anyone know that much? (Techocraft makes performance upgrade parts right?)

Does it have anything to do with the engine upgrades or some other shit? Does anyone know that much? (Techocraft makes performance upgrade parts right?)

Technocraft makes cf parts. The Gallardo only had a bumper, wing, and airbox on it. Those were made by technocraft.

Technocraft makes cf parts. The Gallardo only had a bumper, wing, and airbox on it. Those were made by technocraft.

I chalked it up to probably miles, age, and usage.

That Technocraft company press car has likely been beat to shit as a loaner to all sort of TC partners, vendors, suppliers, friends, and god knows who else. When it blew I wasn't surprised in the least, though I did find it comical in the context of that episode.

There have been other high-mileage Gallardos that have had engines go for the usual reasons (as happens to all mfgs).

I chalked it up to probably miles, age, and usage.

That Technocraft company press car has likely been beat to shit as a loaner to all sort of TC partners, vendors, suppliers, friends, and god knows who else. When it blew I wasn't surprised in the least, though I did find it comical in the context of that episode.

There have been other high-mileage Gallardos that have had engines go for the usual reasons (as happens to all mfgs).

I believe there was alot of misuse of the car by the show and its crew..

Which is exactly why I would NEVER let a car I owned do a show like that. I mean they push them to the limits when they are filming, god knows what happens after.

So you reconsidering your 'no' now allan? I think you can trust them to take good care of your car... :rolleyes:

Which is exactly why I would NEVER let a car I owned do a show like that. I mean they push them to the limits when they are filming, god knows what happens after.

So you reconsidering your 'no' now allan? I think you can trust them to take good care of your car... :rolleyes:

I doubt the show will last long enough for me to have time to reconsider..

Well I have experience racing 2 FGT's .. One in my SLR that was whipple supercharged and from a roll on my stock SLR was able to run him down, and SECC Joes GT2 destroyed.... And the second is Alto, whom we ran on my first GTT kit and destroyed, I believe he is around 650rwhp.. Sorry Alto..Just sticking up for my Brethren :icon_mrgreen:

Oh actually 3... raced another FGT with bolt ons in my stock SLR and beat that too... There are vids of that around..

Curiously, have you ever taken your SLR to the 1/4 mile drag strip? If so, what did it trap?

My point is that they basicly raced a stock 500hp car against a 700hp modded car...

Pretty much sums it up right there. Not a "fair fight" and certainly does not take anything away from the FGT. That was a badass FGT on the show. And wow, that wing on the G was so bad.

That's good.. Makes me wonder why buddy, no matter what he did, could not trap over 122 with his bone stock SLR.

Prob bad I/C pumps..Common problem, and unless you really knew the car you wouldnt be able to tell anything was wrong...

Prob bad I/C pumps..Common problem, and unless you really knew the car you wouldnt be able to tell anything was wrong...

Ah, thanks. I'll relay the information. It e/t'd 11.2 but would only ever trap 122.