Cadillac CTS-V vs. Gallardo

kilo16

You guys are full of it....

You entertain M5s and M6s, but the CTS-V ain't good enough??

:eusa_naughty:

Exactly, C63s, M5's and M6's beat Gallardo's, but a CTS-V (i think is faster than all three of those) can't? Transitive property @ work.

with all that power and torque I would think they would be faster/quicker, my friend raced one in his stock SL55 and pulled him on the highway and beat him multiple times at the dragstrip as well.....

Exactly, C63s, M5's and M6's beat Gallardo's, but a CTS-V (i think is faster than all three of those) can't? Transitive property @ work.

1000lb advantage and bolt-on mods on the Gallardo vs a bone stock sedan. Nothing surprising at all. How bout trying that again with a bolt on CTS-V to be fairer :icon_mrgreen:

CTS-V's are very good cars. It wont satisfy a brand snob however no matter how good it is.

1000lb advantage and bolt-on mods on the Gallardo vs a bone stock sedan. Nothing surprising at all. How bout trying that again with a bolt on CTS-V to be fairer :icon_mrgreen:

CTS-V's are very good cars. It wont satisfy a brand snob however no matter how good it is.

Couldn't have said it better.

The whole European car can do no wrong mentality is to me no different from the Ferrari Fag mentality.

I dunno man...in sports you can't say team a beats team b, and team B beats team C, so team a will automatically beat team C. It doesn't work like that.

Here it should be clear cut...those cars you claim beat Gallardos all have to be modded.

I dunno man...in sports you can't say team a beats team b, and team B beats team C, so team a will automatically beat team C. It doesn't work like that.

Here it should be clear cut...those cars you claim beat Gallardos all have to be modded.

Nope, M5BoarddotGAY and GusFag show stock M5s and M6s beating stock Gallardo's. And even though, I've raped the daylights out of modded M5s and when I was stock, I lost by only 1/2 a car to a full bolt on M6 (~500whp) when I was bone stock.

Those new Caddys can be 700+hp with bolt ons. Would like to see bolt on vs. bolt on.

Will try to do that :D