Finally!

kilo16

Been waiting all day for your reply! :D

Yes the 560 is quicker, but I did not get destroyed. In 60-65 F weather today, Mike's car ran 8.52 and 8.67 sec in the 60-130. I ran a 8.62 sec 60-130. Marginal difference and honestly, if it was an average driver in the 560, it may lose.

Your car is awesome no doubt.. Love the vids as usual

Your car is awesome no doubt.. Love the vids as usual

Thanks. How are the mods coming along on the Turbo?

great runs. but i hope next time you can runs to 160mph just to see the real potential of the car. or is that asking too much? definitely your gallardo is fast!

I would love to but there's limited room even though we got up @ 7 and tried a very desolate area here in Jersey. It's just not the same :(

Very cool vid, great racing guys, and props to Kilo for some fast shifts, they sounded damn near as quick as the egear! :icon_thumleft:

You got a lot of bang for your buck on those mods, I think your car is making more than 550hp at the crank, every LP560 that we have seen a dyno sheet on comes in at around 500awhp so I am guessing your dyno read way low, probably by around 40hp. A little known fact is that Lamborghini overstated power on the 04-08Gs by around 20hp, and UNDERSTATED power on the LPs by at least 40hp, so to hang even is very impressive.

I was always skeptical about ecu tunes, but it looks like yours actually did some good.

Very nice, guys.

Kilo, your car is a great representation of what a bolt on / tuned to 06+ car can do. Now people can have a piece of mind that a bolt on/tuned 06 is actually worth the modding costs. Nice job.

Mike, your car is bad to the bone, period!

I would love to but there's limited room even though we got up @ 7 and tried a very desolate area here in Jersey. It's just not the same :(

And by Jersey, you of course mean the Northern Province of Zimbabwe (little known to tourists, but well known to car enthusiasts correct)? ;)

Awesome video! :icon_thumleft: Great to see two cars like that going at it!

Great vid! Oddball guestion: What cameras, mics, and software did you use on that? Just bought new cam but thinking about software now...

Exhaust is on its way..Once it gets here, soon as Alex has time ill dop it off and send off ECU's too..

Great vid! Oddball guestion: What cameras, mics, and software did you use on that? Just bought new cam but thinking about software now...

Thanks.

Oddball answer:

Cameras = Canon T2i for intro scenes; 4x GoPro HDs for racing scenes.

Mics = built into camera but in some future videos I will use external audio (Zoom H2)

Software = Sony Vegas Pro 9.

And by Jersey, you of course mean the Northern Province of Zimbabwe (little known to tourists, but well known to car enthusiasts correct)? ;)

Awesome video! :icon_thumleft: Great to see two cars like that going at it!

:eusa_shhh:

Exhaust is on its way..Once it gets here, soon as Alex has time ill dop it off and send off ECU's too..

Keep us posted and let me know if you beat 8.4! I will be rematching the blue 997TT I raced a month ago.

Thanks, I just bought Sony NEX-3, i thought buying that canon (550D over here) but ended to this magnicifient sony. I will look up for the software.

Thanks, I just bought Sony NEX-3, i thought buying that canon (550D over here) but ended to this magnicifient sony. I will look up for the software.

The Sony is a cool camera. But the 550D has become almost an industry standard here in the US for independent film makers. I'm just a Canon junkie ;)

Video not available in my country?! Anyone else got this?

Someone else told me the same thing today ... he is also in Germany. I don't know why ???? I'll upload on Vimeo later.

The Sony is a cool camera. But the 550D has become almost an industry standard here in the US for independent film makers. I'm just a Canon junkie ;)

Yes they are very popular over here too.

but I thought I would end up leaving it home too many times, and best camera is the one that you have with you when you need it.

Yes they are very popular over here too.

but I thought I would end up leaving it home too many times, and best camera is the one that you have with you when you need it.

True, the Sony is very thin, but I never leave home without a camera :icon_thumleft:

Great video and runs. Both cars are damn impressive and very nicely done. Great to see the exhaust & tune yield some impressive results keeping up with the 560. That and some great shifting.