FS: 2005 Gallardo Coupe E Gear Pearl Orange

Rouleur

Excellent condition, low miles (7200), all the right goodies. Arancio Borealis over Nero with Orange inserts. E Gear transmission with over 50% left on clutch a couple months ago. Power heated seats, board computer, deviated stitching, CI badge wheels, bi color interior, homelink, glass bonnet. The car is in amazing shape, living in Atlanta Georgia. Just needs a new home. Any questions can and will be answered promptly.

Thanks for looking at this beautifully equipped, well maintained 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo coupe with only 7200 miles. The car is dressed in the highly desirable Arancio Borealis (pearl orange) exterior color with the black interior with bi color orange inserts. The car is an E Gear transmission with over 50% left on clutch at last read 1500 miles ago. The car is well equipped for its vintage with Power and heated seats, pearl paint, board computer, deviated stitching, bi color interior, coming home, CI badge wheels, glass engine bonnet.

Car needs a new home. Time to move on to something different. If you have been looking for the right Gallardo coupe in the right color with the best options for it's year, this is the one...

Price is $115,000.00

resizegallardoside.jpg

resizegallardofront.jpg

resizegallardointerior.jpg

resizegallarodside.jpg

Thanks! The car truly is super nice. Someone will love it I know that.

Price reduced to $112,500.00 Right color and right options. Motivated seller.

Thanks Ronnie. It is a nice car. Ford GT is going to replace it when it sells. Did you ever sell the black car? I can't remember?

Thanks Ronnie. It is a nice car. Ford GT is going to replace it when it sells. Did you ever sell the black car? I can't remember?

Yep sold it a while back to a guy in FL. After he got it, he called me every day for a week straight thanking me over and over for selling it to him. :) I'm having some separation anxiety too though. Better not look at this thread too much as orange has always been my favorite color (it didn't hurt that the first G I ever drove was an orange SE--you ruined me!).

Yep sold it a while back to a guy in FL. After he got it, he called me every day for a week straight thanking me over and over for selling it to him. :) I'm having some separation anxiety too though. Better not look at this thread too much as orange has always been my favorite color (it didn't hurt that the first G I ever drove was an orange SE--you ruined me!).

Holy mess, thats right. I remember that now. You came in with your kids and drove it right? Too funny. Those were the days.

Holy mess, thats right. I remember that now. You came in with your kids and drove it right? Too funny. Those were the days.

Yep. I remember the big sweeper off-ramp at 120 mph like it was yesterday. Then you let me drive. :lol2:

• 5 months later...

Updated the pictures the other day. Car is tight. Price is lowered. Needs a new home. Price is now $109,800.00

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

Thanks! It truly is a mint example. the paint is almost flawless, has 2k worth of clear shield on the front end, the rockers, the mirror caps and the leading edges of the air intakes by the rear wheels. Never tracked or abused. 2 owner car from right here in Atlanta it's whole life.