Lambo Power First LOOK! (Exclusive through SP Engineering)

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

Looks good, but what is the incentive of this vs the factory one? Is it cheaper?

Factory is hard to vit..radiators need to be repositioned, and much more expensive.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
How much is installation and painting if done at SP?

Sorry, we would recommend you taking it to your local body shop for installation/paint.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
HOT HOT HOT can i be the 1st ;)

im sure there will be a RSC version around the corner. :headbang:

lol, don't know about you being the 1st.....

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

Alright fellas, I will have actual shots of the bumper this coming Weds! Preorder's are going smoothly as planned, get yours on hold LP'ers! :icon_thumleft:

lol, don't know about you being the 1st.....

i think im going to try the new carbon fiber splitter for the LP560 bumper first and see how that looks. then ill make a decision.

Good Luck

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
NICE! Looking at the LP 570's we have here all the time makes me want a LP 570 just because of the nose! That will look great on a 04-08 Gallardo.

You have my # Kevin........ :icon_mrgreen:

Alright fellas, I will have actual shots of the bumper this coming Weds! Preorder's are going smoothly as planned, get yours on hold LP'ers! :icon_thumleft:

Did you mean Wed Oct 6th or Oct 13? I'm on standby....if it looks as good as I think it will, I'm in.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Did you mean Wed Oct 6th or Oct 13? I'm on standby....if it looks as good as I think it will, I'm in.

My apologies as they were suppose to give me "ACTUAL" shots of the bumper on the 6th of Oct. I continuously hound them to get this rolling. :rant:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Upon further inspection of real 570's, I think Allan's looks better. The 570 sticks out too much. Just painting the bottom of the 560 bumper black does the trick.

To each his own... :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
I find myself check back here everyday for the pics...

Damn these guys with the pictures! Sorry about that fellas, i feel like a nagging wife always wanting to have the husband do something....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Sorry for the delay fellas, here are the pictures (NON Painted) that was sent to me over the weekend. Renown just finished their test fitment and has already gone into production. PM me for any questions.

post-6090-1291052281.jpg

post-6090-1291052289.jpg

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Looks ok, but have to see if painted for the full effect.

Is that completely made from fiberglass? Any polyurethane pieces?

100% fiberglass, Urethane over time will sag with heat, and cold weather it would become more brittle. There are different grade of fiberglass, and this fiberglass is weave type which is similar to the carbon fiber weave material which they made is stronger. :icon_thumleft:

100% fiberglass, Urethane over time will sag with heat, and cold weather it would become more brittle. There are different grade of fiberglass, and this fiberglass is weave type which is similar to the carbon fiber weave material which they made is stronger. :icon_thumleft:

What is the weight of this weaved fiber glass unit vs. the carbon fiber version?

Follow up, what is the price difference between both units? Thanks

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
What is the weight of this weaved fiber glass unit vs. the carbon fiber version?

Follow up, what is the price difference between both units? Thanks

Price:

$3,500.00 USD (FRP)

$4,500.00 USD (FRP/Carbon Fiber)

As far as the weight comparsion, I would need both units to come in before I can accurately respond to that. :eusa_wall: