LAMBOPOWER "TOP MODS" NOMINATIONS!

SV-N-IT

I'm here but don't post much for some reasons. The main one is that I'm fixing myself, I was in Vietnam a month ago, did it Top Gear style (rented a motobike and went from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh). Problem is that before that I had never rode a motobike. Everything went smoothly 'till I saw half of my face scattered on the road.

Second reason is that I won't be associated to anybody driving a purple car.

First part, ouch, hope you get better soon :(

Second part :lol2: Plus he is Norweigian, makes it even more gay :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm here but don't post much for some reasons. The main one is that I'm fixing myself, I was in Vietnam a month ago, did it Top Gear style (rented a motobike and went from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh). Problem is that before that I had never rode a motobike. Everything went smoothly 'till I saw half of my face scattered on the road.

Second reason is that I won't be associated to anybody driving a purple car.

I told you not to ride strange things in Vietnam..... I know I didnt specify MOTOR VEHICLES, but I think common sense would have implied them as well....

it looks like RD and big A are the leaders.

in all honesty, i have never seen a thread about thanking the Mod team so i figured what a great idea.

i really have learned alot, not just about lambos but life in general from some of our "more seasoned" mods. like mr vroom etc (especially about woman)

and whats crazy is every pm gets answered with questions ranging from cars to where to vaca.

with that said, THANK YOU TO THE LP MOD TEAM (IMO all the other forums are a complete waste of time)

like mr vroom etc (especially about woman)

Wooo wooo, hold your horses, say what? Forward me everything on this matter ASAP :thefinger:

How come I haven't been getting lessons from the Master himself!? :icon_butt: :eusa_think:

it looks like RD and big A are the leaders.

in all honesty, i have never seen a thread about thanking the Mod team so i figured what a great idea.

i really have learned alot, not just about lambos but life in general from some of our "more seasoned" mods. like mr vroom etc (especially about woman)

and whats crazy is every pm gets answered with questions ranging from cars to where to vaca.

with that said, THANK YOU TO THE LP MOD TEAM (IMO all the other forums are a complete waste of time)

Thanks Bill, but in your case, what little I know clearly did not take! :icon_thumleft:

On the subject of mods, y'all should be aware/beware of Porter, who moves thru this forum like a fcuking ninja. :icon_pray:

Thanks Bill, but in your case, what little I know clearly did not take! :icon_thumleft:

On the subject of mods, y'all should be aware/beware of Porter, who moves thru this forum like a fcuking ninja. :icon_pray:

yeah but you helped me with my other situation lol

i second the porter comment!

Porter makes a ninja look like 40 stone man.

I think now would be a good time with all the Bromance in the air to explain that although we do not work side by side we do have some idea of what mod does what and the mods are such a great bunch of guys both back stage and up front.

In no particular order

Mr Vroom = a literary and literal Don combined with Terry Thomas in a Turbo G.

Roman = despite his often brevity in his posts offers some great advice.

Allan = great source of humour.

Porter = see top as well as bastion of correctness.

Mako = Cool bastion of correctness

BMWRacer = someone that does not post enough because when he does it is gold

Abolfaz = see BMWRacer

ralfabco = see Abolfaz

Rakjoe = see ralfabco

Destructo = Subtle coolness.

Tommy = well there had to be one bad egg, always breaking stuff and blaming me. :P

I am just a poor Inspector Clouseau compared with this lot

Now here is a picture of some tits to take away the gheyness

Blue_Tits_Parus_caeruleus.jpg

Each of them has their different character traits that makes this place entertaining:

Allan-Is hated by much of the automotive forum world, and enjoys that fact. Will tell you like it is, whether you like the answer or not, and enjoys to talk $hit to stir the pot (which is fun to watch-when it is not at your expense). :icon_fU:

RomanDad-He and I are like vinegar and water sometimes, but I think that it is due to the fact that we are VERY similar. Both played football (Him college-me highschool), and enjoy watching football, both love guns, both love cars, both have short fuses, etc. I realized this the other day as my father and I are the same, and we always get into heated conversations.

Tommy-The Caribbean/French connection-Great guy, and I have spoken to him many times via PM and a couple over the phone in St. Maarten. Almost met up, but had an "issue" with finding my rental car keys on Orient Beach.

Abolfaz-Great guy for those who have hung out with him. Knows just about everything there is to know about Lamborghini's and can answer 99.9% of the detailed questions you ask him regarding histories of specific cars. He is like the motha f'n Lamborghini encyclopedia. True asset to the board and the community. Like the McGyver of all things Feruccio. Wish we could hang out more because he is a local, but the guy is busy running many successful businesses.

Vroom-Pimpin on the West Coast (FL). Guy always has a nice early 20's chick by his side. Knows the ins and outs of running successful businesses, and will help you any way he can with useful information. He can be blunt from time to time, but its usually when someone makes a dumb comment and desrves it. :icon_mrgreen: Truly an asset to the forum.

BMWRACER-Dad and I had a few battles years back, which taught me a few things. Never get into an E-Battle with someone you know 0 about. His wealth of knowledge of business, racing, and cars in general is unsurpassed. He has owned more historic and vintage cars than I am likely to see in a lifetime.

Mako-Dont know much about him other than his love for large women and Acura NSX's :icon_mrgreen: Haha. Would love to meet up one day with this guy as he is a car nut through and through.

VBOXKING-He deleted me off his facebook page, so I am pissed. :icon_evil: LOL. He has been successful enough to amass more exotics in his garage at 1 time that 99.999999% of people do in their lifetime. He also switches them out faster than most people in Tennessee change their underwear. :lol2:

CapnChaos-Quick witted Brit, whos humor I dont always fully understand because of living on the other side of the pond, but has quickly become a great asset to the team.

Destructo-Havent had much interaction with him, but he is has also jumped into many threads and fixed things quickly.

Porter-dont know much about him other than he has a keen eye forbeautiful cars and homes.

Rakjoe-I miss the weekly updated Murci shifter pictures. It was funny, I was reading a thread from a few years back and saw him mention he didn't want kids at this point. I am sure his life has changed 100% for the better with his recent marriage and child. I wish him the best of luck and success with his new life.

I hope I havent forgotten anyone. I have been here a long time, and would get banned for all of the fun stories I have on most of these guys. :shock: :lol2: I feel like the senior citizen of the forum. When do I get my Medicare card guys?

VBOXKING-He deleted me off his facebook page, so I am pissed. :icon_evil: LOL. He has been successful enough to amass more exotics in his garage at 1 time that 99.999999% of people do in their lifetime. He also switches them out faster than most people in Tennessee change their underwear. :lol2:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

I thought Aaron was a mod for some reason....Ooops....Too much Jack Daniels this weekend.