Exclusive Sneak Peek!

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

The factory does not use carbon fiber from this picture http://www.lambopower.com/forum/uploads/mo...-1287606021.jpg, this is the actual kit from Lamborghini which I believe retails for $75K+ USD (estimating). Compared to factory, we are offering it in FULL DRY CARBON FIBER for weight reduction as well. :icon_super:

Will....you got to let me see this on an actual car in person.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Hon, isnt it? :icon_super:

Hon already sold his LP640 with premier kit and has a place in the new murcie replacement Q. he is currently driving a MAD FAST GTR.

Be patient, one of our very own members will have this on their Bull...he will have pictures as soon as it's painted/installed! :eusa_dance:

Is his car yellow, open top and his name begin with a J and end with an ohn?

That I don't know of..... and YES, Alex is changing the looks on his LP640 now. :icon_super:

Is his car yellow, open top and his name begin with a J and end with an ohn?

:icon_mrgreen: nope, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn...... see above

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Pics or BAN! lol, can't wait to see this, can you post pics prior to paint please :)

Gotta wait... waiting for the 1st shipment to come before 2011.

This kit was actually made by a German company that I know, the molding was custom ordered by one of their asian clients. It costs 15.000-20.000 USD for the whole kit that you see there, I took some pictures with my phone back in August (ages ago), see attached.

I asked the German company why they would not make this public, it's be a good publicity for their quality, and the answer was pretty straight forward:

Lamborghini is going to sue the ass out of any dealer or client if they get to know about this, so forget your future inspections. It may be different in Asia where the kit is mainly sold, but then they also wear fake LV & Gucci bags.

And that brings me to another topic, this kit is no other replica shit than the stuff you see from the Reventon guys. Other than it's made in stunning Carbon Fiber, it's still a fake for cheapos that can't afford the real thing, sorry to be so blunt with you.

Here's some technical info:

It won't fit the first generation Murcielago, and here's why: You CAN make it fit, but you need to cut (!!) into your rear chassis / fenders in order to make the side rockers fit. LP640 clients don't need to worry though.

If you're thinking to get parts only, you'll be retricted again: The SV wing, for example, does not fit a normal Murcielago, unless it has been re-engineered to suit the old rear deck lid.

Sorry for this, but I just think I'd rather go with other kits that have their own spirit, Tecnodraft for example, or others.

R0022444.JPG

R0022455.JPG

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
This kit was actually made by a German company that I know, the molding was custom ordered by one of their asian clients. It costs 15.000-20.000 USD for the whole kit that you see there, I took some pictures with my phone back in August (ages ago), see attached.

I asked the German company why they would not make this public, it's be a good publicity for their quality, and the answer was pretty straight forward:

Lamborghini is going to sue the ass out of any dealer or client if they get to know about this, so forget your future inspections. It may be different in Asia where the kit is mainly sold, but then they also wear fake LV & Gucci bags.

And that brings me to another topic, this kit is no other replica shit than the stuff you see from the Reventon guys. Other than it's made in stunning Carbon Fiber, it's still a fake for cheapos that can't afford the real thing, sorry to be so blunt with you.

It won't fit the first generation Murcielago, and here's why: You CAN make it fit, but you need to cut (!!) into your rear chassis / fenders in order to make the side rockers fit. LP640 clients don't need to worry though.

If you're thinking to get parts only, you'll be retricted again: The SV wing, for example, does not fit a normal Murcielago, unless it has been re-engineered to suit the old rear deck lid.

Sorry for this, but I just think I'd rather go with other kits that have their own spirit, Tecnodraft for example, or others.

Thanks for the info :icon_thumleft:

Good to know! Thank you!