New Aston V12 Vantage just in

kane00

Slow,

I haven't driven it yet. I will late next week and let you know. From what I have heard it's a shit load of fun.

Please do, I have always loved the idea of owning a AM :icon_thumleft:

Kane00....where are you located?

Are you in Palm Springs???

Dammit, I was just there all last week for a board members Wedding, I should have stopped in, I passed that dealership.

Guest Rob Burgundy
So the Aston and the Sls are same price? Damn... id take the SLS without even blinking!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

That car is gorgeous, your paying for the exclusivity and performance of the car. I for one, from what I have heard would definitely buy one if I was hunting now.

So the Aston and the Sls are same price? Damn... id take the SLS without even blinking!

:iamwithstupid:

that matte bronze/brown one is hott!!

The AM is an amazing car, but IMO Aston needs to lower the price a tad....

• 3 weeks later...

Been on the board a long time... thought this was as good a time as any to introduce myself and add my 2 cents worth...

The v12 is an awesome car... and suits what I was looking for perfectly... I bought a loaded stratus white (white with silver flake) with a an all black, white stitching interior in August.

Absolutely love the car, and couldn't think of replacing it with anything else.... it is my first manual car, and glad I made the change!

I've attached a picture, for anyone interested... My brother's first real attempt at editing and taking photos with an slr, just a random shot taken during our work day.

P.s. 200k would be a steal, mine was substantially more.... Part of living in Australia!

Jack

DSC_0198_122meg.jpg

Beautiful Car. Congrats!

thanks...

was also trying to edit the last post n had some troubles... looks incredible in black kane.. good luck with the sale