Your help needed - take a minute...

05LSV

The LP community is obviously a tight one, and I've seen you guys come together to help out a fellow member with some online voting. I can honestly say I didn't think I would post something like this online, but I need your help.

My wife is an aspiring fitness model. Her diet is dialed (8 meals a day via her nutritionist's schedule), her workouts are dialed (7x a week lifting and 5x cardio), and she's gotten some great pics taken on a few occasions with a couple of the top names in the fitness industry to get her portfolio going. We're marketing her to the women's fitness magazines and the short term goal is to get her published in one of them. Long term, she wants to be an inspiration to other women in that if you can turn on the discipline and get motivated, you can achieve anything with some hard work in the gym.

Anyways, she's in an online contest right now that runs for the month of November to try and get the cover of Status Fitness Magazine. The winner this month goes up against all the other monthly winners for the cover sometime next year. She's been in first place most of the month but has lost the lead in the last day or so and we're not sure if she'll be able to catch back up again (despite our ridiculous over-posting about the contest on Facebook) without completely annoying everyone we know...lol.

If you're up for helping out, you have to register for the Status Fitness site, but you don't have to give your name, and when you register you can uncheck the "send me stuff" box and they won't spam your email.

If you guys could find a minute every day (hell, every once in a while would be awesome) during the month of November to vote for my wife, I would appreciate it, and I know she would too. Getting the chance to be on the cover of a magazine or even if she doesn't win, getting a feature-ette in a future issue would be truly awesome (they pick this at random based on the model's popularity and response they get in the monthly contests).

Here's how to navigate to get your vote in:

go to:

http://statusfitnessmagazine.com/holly-bricken

- Click on the "New Account" link near the top right of the page.

- Select a username and email address and click "Create new account" at the bottom of the page.

- Check your email.

You'll get a confirmation email with your password, which you'll use to log back in. At the bottom of my wife's page under her bio is the Vote button. You can vote 5 times every 24 hours. It takes about 30 seconds to vote 5 times. You can find the other competitors under the "Cover Contest" link at the top of the page if you click on "Contestants" to see what she's going up against and the total votes that everyone has received.

Again, I really appreciate the help fellas.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, now that I typed that out, it seems like a lot of work. Honestly, it's pretty easy.

I spend a lot of time in front of the computer so it's not a big pain for me, but then again, it's my wife....lol.

That was fast! Thanks a lot, Chris. Don't forget to click the vote button 5 times in a row!

Singing up now. Your wife is smoking hot! Congrats to you good luck to her.

Thanks a lot and thanks to Nicke too.

Definitely appreciated.

The LP community is obviously a tight one,

I voted 5 times, however, you give us too much credit.

Post a picture of a smoking body like that and ask me to vote to have my mom executed by firing squad and I'm probably going to do it if it means I get to see more pictures like that.

I voted 5 times, however, you give us too much credit.

Post a picture of a smoking body like that and ask me to vote to have my mom executed by firing squad and I'm probably going to do it if it means I get to see more pictures like that.

hahaha. nice.

I'll try to get a couple more pics up here for incentive. She has a few really good ones.

Yeah, somehow I didn't have any problems voting all five times either... Certainly not hard to look at! Congrats on all her hard work, that level of fitness certainly doesn't come for free.

A vid of the lady.

Good one, Gasman. I'd forgotten that bodysport put that online after that shoot. They actually surprised her with the fully edited video...

Thanks again for all the votes today everybody...she's gotten almost 100 total votes since I posted this!

Someone must have voted the same time as me as her score went up 10 points by the time I was done with my 5...Best of luck on the contest, second place with 2810!

By the way, how do you check what place she's in?

here you go.

http://statusfitnessmagazine.com/models_contest

Seems like the chick who we're voting to beat gets most of her votes at one point in the early evening or nighttime. When we checked this morning, she had accumulated over 300 votes overnight, but so far today, her total has only gone up by 15-20 votes. Gotta keep it going...

voted 2810-2815

Good luck to your wife.

I can just imagine the work that has to go into developing and maintaining that body.

I always admire people with so much determination and willingness to put in the hard work, well done to her.