Sir Mix-a-Lot was here to talk cars

TommyJames

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can answer this one. I have a BMW K1200RS and almost every time Anthony comes over he points to my bike and says "Sell that damn thing..." I don't think we're going to see a bike video coming from him anytime soon.

Shame. :(

I can answer this one. I have a BMW K1200RS and almost every time Anthony comes over he points to my bike and says "Sell that damn thing..." I don't think we're going to see a bike video coming from him anytime soon.

No offense but that POS bike is nowhere near a sportsbike or any bike you'd drag a knee with.

How about this legend from the '87 R&T collection?

nice :icon_thumleft:

p.s. Eric is right....i am getting older :(

I'm speechless......and I think my eyes are burning.

Can someone give me the 2:23 seconds of my life back.

Maybe Halloween is an everyday thing for him.... wow

Time for an upgrade :icon_mrgreen:

J/K...........

well, not really.

I have a real attachment to my bike. I've taken it on some trips from Seattle to San Francisco and had a great time. I've done HY1 with it twice and its one of those bikes I'd never sell. It's in absolutely mint condition too. I'm not riding enough these days to justify adding another bike. I'm not putting miles on the four cars I have now.

We're both strongly considering the new SSC and we've been out to the factory a few times. While the current one definitely was in need of a style update, it has an incredible ride and it's ridiculously fast. We did a run back in March and the Ultimate Aero flew away from me in my SV like I was in a Prius. If the new car has the fit and finish of the last two cars that came out of SSC, and has all the updates they promise, I think it will be a very cool car to own. I'm heading down next week to see the new Lamborghini.

I guess he'll be doing the same when he comes over and sees my K1200S.

Tommy, see if you can convince him to make it on the US Top Gear show! God knows they'll need somebody interesting with some kind of character...that actually has automotive knowledge.

Yea, I'd love to see him do something. We're traveling now. Anthony is in far northern CA and I'm in San Francisco. I hope to make it out to Cars and Coffee on Saturday.

We're both strongly considering the new SSC and we've been out to the factory a few times. While the current one definitely was in need of a style update, it has an incredible ride and it's ridiculously fast. We did a run back in March and the Ultimate Aero flew away from me in my SV like I was in a Prius. If the new car has the fit and finish of the last two cars that came out of SSC, and has all the updates they promise, I think it will be a very cool car to own. I'm heading down next week to see the new Lamborghini.

The SSC never got Federalized. I drove the car with Jerrod and think it’s a great car but the guy here in Vegas that bought one is FUCKED! Never got the papers that were promised. So that still makes the Veyron the fasted production car in the world.

The SSC never got Federalized. I drove the car with Jerrod and think it’s a great car but the guy here in Vegas that bought one is FUCKED! Never got the papers that were promised. So that still makes the Veyron the fasted production car in the world.

Strange...I dont know first hand of the car you speak...but they are 50 state complaint and legal in the USA...I have first hand knowledge of at least two that were able for title and reg here in Washigton State...I also have met with them several times as well as been to their operation in Eastern Washington..

IMO, they are "ExtremelY" stand up guys and have a very very good prudcut coming forward in the new car, which I viewed in Monterrey this last August.

Have your friend call me, I would be GLAD to be a go between and see what we can get corrected and settled...I am sure SSC would want to make sure all is right..and as in most cases..it could be a very very simple mis-understanding or lack of communication.,

Roy

Something is fishy and not on the SSC side. What car number does he have? I'll ask SSC. Any pictures?

Strange...I dont know first hand of the car you speak...but they are 50 state complaint and legal in the USA...I have first hand knowledge of at least two that were able for title and reg here in Washigton State...I also have met with them several times as well as been to their operation in Eastern Washington..

IMO, they are "ExtremelY" stand up guys and have a very very good prudcut coming forward in the new car, which I viewed in Monterrey this last August.

Have your friend call me, I would be GLAD to be a go between and see what we can get corrected and settled...I am sure SSC would want to make sure all is right..and as in most cases..it could be a very very simple mis-understanding or lack of communication.,

Roy

This was the case about a year ago. I will check on it. I do not want to drag anyone's name thought the mud. Epically an American exotic company with steel balls for doing so.

And Roy you’re a dick for never excepting my Facebook friend ship. :crybaby2: