UGR Gallardo

pockmark

We went to Rockingham to make a couple of passes on a test and tune last Saturday. It was a bit cold and traction was not happening on those street tires so we ended up making just one pass. We only went 106 mph in the 1/8 mile but picked up over 60 mph in the back 1/8.. lol A/F was a very rich and below 10.0 in 4th gear.

We will go back out soon and get them to prep the track. I will post up when we do!

The Gallardo might not be a good drag car regardless of its power output, but it sure is one of the best sounding cars to ever hit the roads when TT'd! That thing sounds orgasmic!!

Impressive ET and trap regardless of the traction issues. You could actually hear the revs climb as it slipped through the gears.

Spun through 3 gears. Impressive considering it's awd.

The tires were barley holding through 4th, It hazed them all the way through. Part of that smoke had tire smoke in it. :icon_mrgreen: When I got the car stopped it smelt like it was cooking rubber.. haha

Thanks, the transmission has a custom gear setup. Not sure where the power was on that pass as it was turned down.

The same gear set used for the mile?

Which kit does this car have?

I didn't even take note of the e.t. The impressive trap speed indicates the tremendous amount of horsepower the car is making! That car moves!

Congrats!