Bentley Build ideas....Pshops..suggestions.. etc..

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah too aggressive but the design should look good on it. Cant go that deep though.

Yes, thats true.. Any pics of not soo an aggresive design?

let me see what i can find for you

Sounds good.. Much appreciated.. Is there a website that allows you to pshop different wheels on the Arnage? Kind of like they do on Tire Rack..

I can't remember if they had arnages but there was a configurator thing posted on L4P the other day.

I posted one back when I was looking at wheels for my Acura..should be here somewhere. It had the Arnage in the list of cars too.

Sounds good.. Much appreciated.. Is there a website that allows you to pshop different wheels on the Arnage? Kind of like they do on Tire Rack..

Not that I know of but please post it if you do find one. I'll try to do a one for you tonight.

:iamwithstupid:

While I like some of the wheel choices here the new T /Brookland wheels are by far the best. Maybe if you were in your 20's it would work but you aint! :icon_thumleft:

White looks real clean & cool... On the other hand the black one looks sinister/mafia-ish.

I suggest some old' school rims/spook wheels? ... Bet it'll give some character!

I think the wheels from the white one would look perfect on the black one. They're darker than the ones on the black one and I think it'll flow better.

• 2 weeks later...

Allan,

This one is right by my house. Dont remember if this was a color you are interested in. Saw it last night in the showroom when i was driving down the street. Its sittin in an old ford dealer that they closed. They own a couple other dealers and on occasion get an exotic thaat they throw in the show room

http://www.lorinnsusedvehicles.com/cincinn...72707657-mp1885

Allan,

This one is right by my house. Dont remember if this was a color you are interested in. Saw it last night in the showroom when i was driving down the street. Its sittin in an old ford dealer that they closed. They own a couple other dealers and on occasion get an exotic thaat they throw in the show room

http://www.lorinnsusedvehicles.com/cincinn...72707657-mp1885

Ive seen that car. The outside color is perfect, its the interior color that just doesnt do it for me.. Its also not a Mulliner I dont think... No dual exhaust, or Mulliner badging..