Dropped my Gallardo off at docks!

sprite

2 months with no Lambo for me. I'm already going insane after one day.

$876 Ocean Freight

$40 Title Processing in Charleston

$2250 Marine Insurance

Gotta love how insurance is 2.5 times shipping cost.

2 months with no Lambo for me. I'm already going insane after one day.

$876 Ocean Freight

$40 Title Processing in Charleston

$2250 Marine Insurance

Gotta love how insurance is 2.5 times shipping cost.

Where is it going? How long does it take to get there?

Where is it going? How long does it take to get there?

Barcelona. Boat leaves us on 21st DEC, then gets to Germany Jan 4th. Then gets transferred to another boat. So it should be in Spain sometime towards the middle of Jan, then add another 2 weeks for customs and registration, etc.

Ro-Ro. I was back and forth. I know Webster shipped his car container and didn't have any problems, but I've also known people who shipped container who got their car scratched up, so I ended up just doing ro-ro.

Ro-Ro. I was back and forth. I know Webster shipped his car container and didn't have any problems, but I've also known people who shipped container who got their car scratched up, so I ended up just doing ro-ro.

just make sure you check under the car when you get it, yup I know you have to be one slim person to get into a car inside a container.

Two weeks for matriculation in Spain, you may be lucky. If you are even thinking about using Lamborghini Madrid pm me !! On the plus side fabulous empty roads down here, hardly any traffic cameras and the Guara Civil are not too bad

Two weeks for matriculation in Spain, you may be lucky. If you are even thinking about using Lamborghini Madrid pm me !! On the plus side fabulous empty roads down here, hardly any traffic cameras and the Guara Civil are not too bad

Madrid is the closest dealer for me now as it was mentioned in another thread that Marbella shut down, it's still 6 hours away. Hopefully I can just take it to Audi or something for routine maintenance.

Madrid is the closest dealer for me now as it was mentioned in another thread that Marbella shut down, it's still 6 hours away. Hopefully I can just take it to Audi or something for routine maintenance.

Tell them it's an R8 with a Gallardo kit, they will never know :icon_mrgreen:

Whats Ro-Ro?