Another exciting episode of Roman's Movie Review

Roman

Didnt suck as bad as the first one.... But thats not saying much.

This has been another episode of Roman's Movie review. Thanks for reading.

Didnt suck as bad as the first one.... But thats not saying much.

This has been another episode of Roman's Movie review. Thanks for reading.

Yeah, there were more shirtless guys in this one than the first one...

Wait....

Yeah, there were more shirtless guys in this one than the first one...

Wait....

Shit man... Halfway through I turn to my wife and say "What the fcuk? Doesnt this kid ever wear a fuckin' shirt? Its Oregon or some shit like that.... Its colder than crap there and this douchbag is walking around like a goddamned Chipendales dancer at last call. Who the fcuk came up with this shit?"

The action scenes with the wolves and all that were pretty cool. But the story was like goddamned nails on a chalkboard.... Christ.... And the acting... I've seen better performances at my kids fcuking 2nd grade Christmas pageant. I dont care what the teenage girl sect think, but the chick that plays Bella has all the charisma of a dead hooker. She couldn't wake me up with a trumpet and drum. They could have hired Rue Mclanahan's corpse to play the role, saved a shit load of money, and not been any worse off for the performance.

And another thing....

I couldnt understand what the fcuk they were saying half the time.... Either Im going deaf, or these fcuking kids mumbled the whole goddamned script. After about 10 minutes, and the fifteenth, "What did he say?" I turned to my wife and said "No Shit? So that was the secret to wooing girls in High School? Whisper like you have fcuking marbles in your mouth? I sure wish I knew that twenty fcuking years ago.... Who knew that being able to speak intelligibly was such a goddamned turn-off to teenage girls?"

Twilight is like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, no body scores, and it's millions of fans insist you just don't understand.

Twilight, when a girl chooses between necrophilia and beastiality.

Twilight is like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, no body scores, and it's millions of fans insist you just don't understand.

do you?

I don't get soccer, but I had to watch Twilight with my 7, 8 and 12 year old female cousins. I don't know how many of them I saw because it all seems the same to me. I sort of understand the genre of teen girl fiction in movies or literature, at least from a perspective of girls going from boys are "icky" to boys are "dreamy" and the soft eroticism that draws females to the vampire mythos, so I guess I'd say I get it.

Wait, you bothered to watch it?

Wait, you bothered to watch it?

:iamwithstupid:

I can think of about a trillion better things to do than watch bad movies, you baby sitting young girls around or something?

:iamwithstupid:

I can think of about a trillion better things to do than watch bad movies, you baby sitting young girls around or something?

There was nothing better on TV last night, and MST3k-ing a bad movie with my wife is fun.