Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for....

Guest StuartRSC

Guest StuartRSC

Final Design Data:

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingDesign.jpg

We started milling parts out this week, high-temp mold creation and FRP piece for test-fitment next week!!!!

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingMilling2.jpg

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingMilling.jpg

We're still "on schedule" right?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuartRSC

Final Design Data:

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingDesign.jpg

We started milling parts out this week, high-temp mold creation and FRP piece for test-fitment next week!!!!

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingMilling2.jpg

RSCGallardoLP560SVWingMilling.jpg

We're still "on schedule" right?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest StuartRSC

Okay, here they are guys. Really, really happy with the way this turned out. It is always interesting seeing things go from concept to reality, but I can honestly say I've never been more excited about one of our bodywork projects than this. There are still a couple of minor additions to make to the mountings but we will have those ironed out pretty quickly and get straight into production. At present our best-case scenario is to begin shipping the first orders in 5-6 weeks time.

So... without further ado, we are ready to start taking orders. The only caveat here is down to the fact that we haven't yet made one in carbon and timed out the entire process, so we don't know 100% what the final price is going to be. We believe it is going to work out around $4500-5000 depending upon whether you choose to have the mounting block made in visual carbon, or FRP (the uprights and element are going to be done in carbon on all of them.)

For the first 10 pre-orders we will be offering a discounted price of $3800.00. Please email me - [email protected] to place your orders.

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0808.jpg

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

Guest StuartRSC
Stuart, I'm in... Email sent.

Regards, Rob Gordon :icon_mrgreen:

Got it, thanks Rob!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think the concept was great and im sure you guys put alot of time and energy into this project, however I feel it looks nothing like the way it looks on the SV Lago.. I almost think that it needs to be a complete rear bumper design instead of it attaching where stock wing goes..

I disagree, I think it looks very similar to the SV (from the design of the uprights to the movement through the spoiler itself). There is a very fine line between going over the top and making it look good and I think the RSC guys walked that line very well and executed perfectly. Had the uprights extended down the back of the car onto the rear bumper it would look silly (IMO). The way it was done here is perfect I think.

IMO, it doesn't look good in the pics and that is probably because the profile of the car that you guys are presenting it on doesn't fit the wing at all.

Chrome wheels and stock height doesn't look good with that wing.

Maybe on a more aggressively stanced car it may looks sick!

Send me one and ill install and have a photo shoot done for your marketing ;)

Guest StuartRSC
:iamwithstupid: Agreed, need a more agressive stance car to showcase the wing.

All in good time. That was just a dry-run test fit on a car that was easily accessible.

All in good time. That was just a dry-run test fit on a car that was easily accessible.

Stuart, how are we coming along with the wing? Any idea when the first ones are going to be shipped out to us? I've forgotten since we last spoke... did we discuss if there was a plain jane base plate option (without the "fourth" brake light and rear camera)?

Regards, Rob

Guest StuartRSC
Stuart, how are we coming along with the wing? Any idea when the first ones are going to be shipped out to us? I've forgotten since we last spoke... did we discuss if there was a plain jane base plate option (without the "fourth" brake light and rear camera)?

Regards, Rob

Hi Rob,

We did run into a couple of small changes that we needed to make to the mounting system (all below the surface of the decklid) as well as to the angle of attack of the wing element (once it was bolted down it was just under 2 degrees less aggressive than we needed.) We had a couple of weeks at Christmas/New Year of down time. Designer is back at work now and we're scheduling the 'test' car to come back in for what should be final prototype fitment. If that is correct we'll be going into production afterwards.

• 3 months later...
Guest StuartRSC

Big thanks to those of you who have orders placed already for your patience. Production is starting, final prototype is shown here. As stated before, the intention is to produce the uprights & elements in visual carbon like the OE part, and the 'block' in paintable so it can be matched to the body colour, although it can be produced in visual carbon as well. Mounts up in the same manner as the SuperG wing.

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype8.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype7.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype6.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype5.jpg

RSCSVWingFinalPrototype4.jpg