Want to know whats wrong with this country?

lvfjmbusa

Perfect moment to plug Adam Carolla's new book "In fifty years we will all be chicks" bingo!!!

Fantastic book, I got the audio version as well and it's equally good with some extra snipets of hilarity.

This lady is a felon with some debt and fines to pay... time for a debt ending lawsuit!! What a jackass, it make me sick. :jackoff:

ABC News: Fountain-Falling Texter

From article above:

"Court documents indicate that Marrero has had her own legal troubles.

That shit enrages me. She went from an idiot to something worse, your average crook/scammer. I'm so sick of these stupid wastes of life.

This lady is a felon with some debt and fines to pay... time for a debt ending lawsuit!! What a jackass, it make me sick. :jackoff:

ABC News: Fountain-Falling Texter

From article above:

"Court documents indicate that Marrero has had her own legal troubles.

She has been out on $7,500 bail since her 2009 charges for alleged theft, records show.

According to court records, Ileana Rivera of Reading, Pa., who worked at the Zales jewelry store in the Fairgrounds Square Mall with Marrero, reported that Marrero had used her credit cards without permission.

Marrero allegedly made $4,177 in purchases at Zales and $1,055 in purchases at a Target around the time of August 2007, records show.

Rivera admitted she at one time had permitted Marrero to use her Target credit card to make a small purchase but did not give her permission to make other purchases.

In August 2007, Rivera noticed she hadn't received her credit card bills and discovered that her address on the accounts was allegedly changed to that of Marrero's.

According to public court documents, Marrero has convictions for retail theft four times and one other theft in New York from 1997 to 1999 and retail theft in York County in 1999.

She also received 12 months of probation after being convicted of a hit-and-run charge in Berks County in 2009."

What's even worse is I believe none of this could even be used in court in the event that it even goes to court.

I am not a lawyer. However I believe if this was brought up, her attorney would object immediately as it has no bearing in the incident.

I am sorry but I hate the legal system as it is not about justice it is about the rule of law.

If she wants an apology she should ask her father for one for the obviously retarded sperm that he donate in order to have her conceived, nothing get's me angrier that stupid people.

This woman is no idiot if she can slip, fall, then sue and get like $10,000 because it's cheaper to settle than to take it to Court. She is snake-oil, but IMO pretty smart.

Honestly I am sure she is at least semi retarded. You can look at her picture and instantly tell she has below average IQ.

Honestly I am sure she is at least semi retarded. You can look at her picture and instantly tell she has below average IQ.

Let's not offend seriously retarded people by comparing them to this low-life piece of shit. Retarded people at least have some sense of morality.

I'd like to sue the hospital where she was born for medical malpractice.