Fabspeed New Product Release LP560 Supersport Exhaust System!

Ryan@fabspeed

Hey Guys

We are very pleased to introduce our new exhaust for the LP560. TurboMike was very kind enough to lend us his 560 so we could R&D a system for the car. We put several weeks into designing and dyno testing our new X-Pipe exhaust system to perfection. This system fits all LP560’s. Our new system rips and sounds absolutely amazing! I have yet to hear anything else like it! We are the first company to design and manufacture a high performance exhaust which actually makes power with proven dyno results for the 560! The sound and performance of our new exhaust will be sure to get any Gallardo owner & non owner excited!

Fits all 2009-2011 LP560's

Fabspeed’s Gallardo Supersport Exhaust for all Gallardo Coupes.

Reuse factory tips.

70mm piping

4 Resonators to increase back pressure and performance.

Coupes and Spiders USA and European ROW versions.

14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability.

Saves 45lbs. versus the stock exhaust system.

Easy, direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy OEM exhaust system.

LP560X-PipeMuffler1.jpg

LP560X-PipeMuffler2.jpg

LP560X-PipeMuffler3.jpg

LP560stockvsexhaust.jpg

I will have pictures up by tomorrow. We are also working on the video which should be done by tomorrow as well. Pricing is $3,195

Let me just say that the craftsmanship and attention to detail for this is exhaust is EXCEPTIONAL.

I cannot thank the guys at Fabspeed enough. The exhaust exceeds my expectations in every way. The sound is just the right combination of not too loud, and not too mild. This is the way the 560 should sound stock!

I can't wait until the roads and weather clears up so I can tear it up with the windows down, and really enjoy it!

Thanks again, Ryan and crew - Their shop is no joke, and they are extremely thorough with their measurements, testing, and production.

:icon_super:

How can you say it wont void the warranty??? I'm not saying it will or wont but you have removed 2 of the cats that are in the stock exhaust. That can make it tough to say it wont void the warranty. Also the car if tested for smog check it will fail the visual insp. and not be passed if the smog test station knows what to look for.

How can you say it wont void the warranty??? I'm not saying it will or wont but you have removed 2 of the cats that are in the stock exhaust. That can make it tough to say it wont void the warranty. Also the car if tested for smog check it will fail the visual insp. and not be passed if the smog test station knows what to look for.

:iamwithstupid:

Pertinent information about Lamborghini LP 560-4 and 570 cars. The rear OEM factory muffler has integrated 2ndary catalytic converters buried inside the muffler case. These are hard to see but are in there as witnessed by XRAY too. Lamborghini SPA does not publish data showing the rear muffler has integral catalytic converters. Lastly The factory headers have 2 catalytic converters on each side and these primary catalytic converters will allow the car to pass emissions tests.

There is no way any emissions testing company nor state bureau is going to have the technical knowledge to know that the factory OEM Lamborghini Gallardo muffler had catalytic converters burried inside the muffler case. Furthermore, that means no aftermarket company could offer replacement high performance exhaust systems for all these cars as 2ndary cayalytic converters are integrated into the muffler system: Porsche 996TT, 997TT, Porsche 987 Cayman Boxster and I can go on and on.

Also Fabspeed Motorsports bullet style resonators look like catalytic converters and Lamborghini exhaust systems are burried in the car and not really visbible.

Someone asked about power and sports car sound and what was on the car. We Dynoed the car with the system that was on the car versus stock. The system on the car was 3" 76mm and consistently lost -20HP and resonated and was too loud BECAUSE the aftermarket system was way TOO BIG with 3" pipework all the way through. Fabspeed designed and Dyno tested 4 different systems and using our UNISON LIMITED U.K. CNC Mandrel bender made a 70mm 2.75" system that made alot more power and torque than stock or aftermarket and was quieter that what was on the car when it came in.

The X pipe system with 4 resonators is really engineered for both maximizing power and giving the car wonderful exotic sports car sound all in 1 lightweight package.

Watched the video....suh-weeeeet!

Ryan, you took it easy with Mike's car, though....didn't get on it like Mike does.

I wanna to see the car launching, going WOT, and screaming like a wild banshee! :D

Ryan, you took it easy with Mike's car, though....didn't get on it like Mike does.

I wanna to see the car launching, going WOT, and screaming like a wild banshee! :D

+ 1 !!

Only then can I compare this sweet setup with the Tubi non-valved exhaust for the 560 . That Tubi has the best guttural noise that I have ever heard!

It was a rookie driver , the roads were bad and the cops were out in the area.

We didn't want to take any chances with the above listed lol.

Hopefully Mike will get a chance to take a video of this beast screaming!!

:iamwithstupid: its too soft for me personally.. :icon_mrgreen:

Hopefully more aggressive sound clips will be up soon if Mike has time.

Yes, I'll have some up in about a week...Going to Florida right now to catch a Carribean cruise....When I return I'll get a good burnout vid, and some WOT fly-bys...

Yes, I'll have some up in about a week...Going to Florida right now to catch a Carribean cruise....When I return I'll get a good burnout vid, and some WOT fly-bys...

:lol2: Nice! Thanks Mike! Have fun on the cruise wish I could get away from this cold weather for a week. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great, saves 45 pounds, and gives 33 more ft/lbs. of torque where it's needed most...what's not to like? :icon_thumleft: