finally good pics of my baby :D

Tara

yes its the touring model...was automatic when i got it but my brother switched it over to manual

It's red :-s

Anyway, I have (ok my dad) a RX-7, but the previous generation (Savannah). Pretty rare in France (only 411 RX-7 have been sold since 1980). She is full of dust in the garage ... electronic problem, she doesn't want to start up :x

That's yours Tara? Wow, I would have killed for a car with that power level when I was 16. Nice. What are you planning on doing to it?

amazing car for a 16 year old! wow, this actually pains me to say this but i think you need a body kit or something to spice it up. the front end just doesn't look mean enough, to miata-ish.

A young girl with a RX7-now thats cool!They are great cars-congrats :) !Also the fact that you got this ,instead of some Mustang,shows your good taste ;) .It looks a bit plain as it is:you can "spice it up" a bit.(but not too much!)

thanks for the kind words guys i really appreciate it....it is kind of boring but i will "spice it up" sooner or later...for now im putting on a 3in downpipe and 3in titanium catback, intake and a boost controller to keep the spikes down...but not really sure what i want to do with it yet.

Gorgeous car i used to have the same car but sport package with spoiler when they first came out. The car was slow of the line but once the turbo's kicked in it was fast. Enjoy the car is good health.

o i know all about these cars i already have a koyo radiator and im going to put in a new ecu next so i can adjust the fuel and turn the fans on at a lower temp..it has 26k miles on it now