Pictures of my new V.I LP560

ecks

Finally, after 2+ years of waiting, I got my LP560. As some of you may recall(6speeders specifically) , I was having a tough time selling the LP640 , but we finally managed to sell it and I placed a factory order for this lovely VI 560 with all the options I wanted.

The difference b/w the 560 and 640 , for me , is the obvious comfort level of the 560 , the ease of drive and the driving experience. What I do miss is the violent acceleration of 640 , but the 560 is no slouch!

The only mod planned so far is the Tubi valve-less exhaust , that should be arriving within the next 2 weeks. Will keep you guys posted on my review of the Tubi exhaust as well.

lambo_1.jpg

lambo_3.jpg

lambo_4.jpg

lambo_5.jpg

lambo_6.jpg

lambo_8.jpg

I am on board for the VI calipers for sure! I like the present look of the rims , but I won't discount the possibility of black rims in the future. ;)

Congrats! Does it still feel like a Lambo compared to the LP640?

Very good question. I do not know what previous generation of Lamborghini's felt like when driving , as I had never driven/been driven in one , apart from the LP640 and the 560. But going on what I have read in magazines/forums and heard from fellow owners of old lamborghini's , I think it would be reasonable to assume that lambo's were never meant to be daily drivers or extremely comfortable cars, as they were more about the sound/acceleration/feel and flair! In that sense , the LP640 wasa 'true' lambo, and the 560 , in that sense, isn't really a 'true' lambo , as it is very comfortable

and almost a good DD, but also has the flair of design , great sound and feel!

The acceleration isn't as violent as it used to be in the LP640 , as the Murci had bursts of violent acceleration and gobbles of torque higher up in the rpms , whereas the 560 has a smoother torque curve and kicks the body back in a more gentle manner. But having said that , I love the 560 as an overall package more than the 640 , no doubt about that . But to be honest , I miss the craziness of the 640 . I wouldn't want to get a 640 again, but in a parallel universe and in another time , I wouldn't mind having both. =)

Very good question. I do not know what previous generation of Lamborghini's felt like when driving , as I had never driven/been driven in one , apart from the LP640 and the 560. But going on what I have read in magazines/forums and heard from fellow owners of old lamborghini's , I think it would be reasonable to assume that lambo's were never meant to be daily drivers or extremely comfortable cars, as they were more about the sound/acceleration/feel and flair! In that sense , the LP640 wasa 'true' lambo, and the 560 , in that sense, isn't really a 'true' lambo , as it is very comfortable

and almost a good DD, but also has the flair of design , great sound and feel!

The acceleration isn't as violent as it used to be in the LP640 , as the Murci had bursts of violent acceleration and gobbles of torque higher up in the rpms , whereas the 560 has a smoother torque curve and kicks the body back in a more gentle manner. But having said that , I love the 560 as an overall package more than the 640 , no doubt about that . But to be honest , I miss the craziness of the 640 . I wouldn't want to get a 640 again, but in a parallel universe and in another time , I wouldn't mind having both. =)

Good comparison. I owned an LP640 (Verde Ithaca) and an LP560 (Grigio Telesto) as well, and I agree with your assessment.

For those of you who'd like to see , here are a few pictures of our Aston that my friend clicked along side the 560.

Enjoy . =)

Love the DBS, I am on my 2nd one, first coupe, now convertible.

Hai Karan the Lambo looks sexy and fantastic :icon_mrgreen: , when I come back to India can I get a ride in your cars which you have mentioned in your signature, there is one one thing I want to ask you if you don't mind me asking you?

The Aston looks like a cute little baby its the best car that you have got and I thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Congrats on the 560. Very beautiful!

Your assessment of the 560 is great, in comparison to the LP640. Unlike Allan and other enthusiasts on the board, there seems to be an increase in buyers that are "casual" drivers, and looking for "luxury" in their sports cars, similarly to the luxury in their sedans.

Great looking car. I agree with the comment made earlier to change the wheels to black. That would definitely make it look more aggressive.