LP welcomes ADV.1 Wheels to the board!

Guest SP-superJay

Oh god, not the secret entourage shit.

FYI, those guys won't win you any friends over here. You may want to share your story independent of their site. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

SECRET ENTOURAGE!

Like a bad case of crabs, you just can't ever get rid of these guys. :eusa_wall: :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my ADVs! Jordan and the ADV crew have been great to deal with. I have already ordered a 2nd set for my 560 (stay tuned) and considering a set for my GT-S.

Their wheels and the team at ADV are top notch period

5388121652_c082e3b2b9_b.jpg

I love my ADVs! Jordan and the ADV crew have been great to deal with. I have already ordered a 2nd set for my 560 (stay tuned) and considering a set for my GT-S.

Their wheels and the team at ADV are top notch period

What is this "considering" you speak of? ;)

In the infamous words of Larry the Cable Guy - Get'r Done!

What is this "considering" you speak of? ;)

In the infamous words of Larry the Cable Guy - Get'r Done!

Well...if we can get a fitment for the GT-S like the Boulder GT-R...I think Im down. Already gave J the heads up :icon_thumleft:

ADV1 has done nothing but impress me. Unfortunately I am working towards power before looks, otherwise I would be rocking some ADV1s. This is truly a great company who works directly with the community, and in many cases helps clients even though it does not help ADV1. Thus I support them and will get my next set of wheels from ADV1.

For those that want to hate for past stories with different companies, drop it, this is a completely different company that has not had a single hiccup for it' customers.

Nick

*note - I rarely support a company this well, therefore ADV1 has done more than one thing right.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

You can message any of us here at SP Engineering for pricing...

You've got mail! :)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

So who's going to walk the walk on these ADV1's!? Let's see some members on here posting some pics of these wheels on their ride's..... Photoshop doesn't count! :icon_mrgreen:

So who's going to walk the walk on these ADV1's!? Let's see some members on here posting some pics of these wheels on their ride's..... Photoshop doesn't count! :icon_mrgreen:

My ADVs for the 560 are in engineering still...see my RR above :)