LP welcomes ADV.1 Wheels to the board!

Guest SP-superJay

Guest SP-superJay

We'd like to welcome the "REAL DEAL" ADV.1 Wheels to the board. They will be going by the username ADV.1 Wheels, so welcome them, and shoot them any questions or comments regarding their awesome line of wheels.

5082702546_02c139b396_b2.jpg

5082703442_b3064bdbac_b.jpg

5181432111_3a1e3b8689_b.jpg

5406060396_455ae04082_b.jpg

5434002498_6c78ea971e_b.jpg

5446922081_639d65e27a_b-1.jpg

5448731179_20f8b14ed1_b.jpg

5449048231_55fd9f7aed_b.jpg

5449342786_e171aef96e_b.jpg

5082701424_3302b74705_b.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Welcome aboard.... Personally my favorite wheels! Lip is out, concave is IN!

Guest SP_superJay
Welcome aboard.... Personally my favorite wheels! Lip is out, concave is IN!

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Those wheels on the grey 430 would look awesome on Allan's 458.

Hummmmm......... is this the real website?

Scotty it is for real... It definitely grabs your attention. I don’t know all the detains but the owner of ADV.1 was the owner of 360 wheels and there was a bunch of drama that went down with the company. Needless to say people were saying Fukc your wheels and so that is how he came to www.fuckyourwheels.com

Scotty it is for real... It definitely grabs your attention. I don’t know all the detains but the owner of ADV.1 was the owner of 360 wheels and there was a bunch of drama that went down with the company. Needless to say people were saying Fukc your wheels and so that is how he came to www.fuckyourwheels.com

A quick search will turn up the numerous shady business practices.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Thanks for the warm welcome gents! We're proud to be a part of this community and are looking forward to being an integral part of this forum!

Welcome Matt... glad to finally see you show up!

Thanks for the warm welcome gents! We're proud to be a part of this community and are looking forward to being an integral part of this forum!

the finish on that last pictured wheel looks great! is it a matte black or a dark charcoal?

Hey guys! Thank you all for the welcome, we're very excited to be a part of the community. Matt is our dedicated internet sales and marketing manager and he's more than happy to answer any questions or comments you guys may have regarding our wheels. We're also very proud to have the boys from SP Engineering on board with us as our exclusive LP retailer who will be handling all retail sales for us here on the forum, we've built a strong relationship with SP and we're really happy to have them as one of our authorized dealers.

I'm sure many of you are well aware of ADV.1 and our product line, for those of you who are not please take some time to browse our site for more info:

http://www.adv1wheels.com

Lastly, I'd like to personally address the before mentioned rumors about us and myself as the President of ADV.1 Wheels.

Without getting into too much detail, the bottom line is that we've built an incredible company in a very short amount of time which has in turn made many competitors not so happy with us and has led to a huge amount of rumor and countless efforts to stop the company from succeeding. I'm more than happy to elaborate however the facts are simple and undeniable:

-over 1000 sets of wheels delivered in 2010 without a single legitimate open complaint

-absolutely zero quality issues ever left uncorrected or even existing

-not a single complaint about service, delivery or anything related

-we're trusted and backed by nearly every major dealers in both the US and Internationally

We've worked very hard to prove ourselves in this industry which is why I wanted to personally address any remaining rumors or doubts anyone here may have so that we can begin to support the community here on LP and be a trusted sponsor to you guys.

Should anyone have any questions at all about anything regarding myself or ADV.1 please feel free to ask publicly or privately as I'm more than happy to answer them in detail.

Sorry for the long post guys : ) thanks for hearing me out!

Jordan

Welcome Matt... glad to finally see you show up!

Thanks man! Glad to be here!

the finish on that last pictured wheel looks great! is it a matte black or a dark charcoal?

It’s a matte black center with a polished gunmetal lip and inners.

Polished gunmetal is high polished aluminum with a black tinted powder clear coat on top and sprinkled with win powder.

Hope that helps!