yikes

Allan-Herbie

Don't worry, Mansory has enough people that like that horrible crap that they'll sell enough to ruin more cars in the future.

Mansory does it again! They continue to succeed in making cars I absolutely hate. Freaking consistent at it too - hitting 100% right now over the past 8 or so years.

:iamwithstupid:

Hideous!!! Mansory can't do anything right :gay: :gay:

Mansory does it again! They continue to succeed in making cars I absolutely hate. Freaking consistent at it too - hitting 100% right now over the past 8 or so years.

:iamwithstupid:

the only one I liked was that G with the SLR engine

how does SUCH horrible kits keep this company afloat?!?! who buys this crap? i see a lot of MANSORY crap in dubai... but that's about it.... :gay:

You answered your own question. The big $$$ from those Dubai customers keep this overpriced ugly crap in business.

You answered your own question. The big $$$ from those Dubai customers keep this overpriced ugly crap in business.

sigh... why can't that FUNNEL that money into hiring some GOOD designers... instead of freaking OSTRICH skin stretched carbon front bumpers laced in RHINESTONES?!?!?!? :eusa_wall: