Picked up my GT and Dyno Results...

FikseSTS

Had our friend fly us out to pickup the GT today, clear skies cruising at 170 MPH got us there in 1 hour... :)

They ride home was a bit longer at 3 hours, just as fun... Still getting used to the car and power delivery, after the pickup it would spin 1st and 2nd at just 50% throttle, after the tires and car were warm, it only spins from 5k rpm to redline in 1st, and can hold the power in 2nd and on.... very happy with this, I didn't want a spin city car, especially after driving my GT-R and Gallardo TT which put down the power perfectly...

These pics below are from the iphone, I have to clean the car up and get some good pics... The GT is an amazing car....

Screen_shot_2011_03_11_at_9.41.52_PM.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

Plan for new wheels? Great numbers. If the prices ever dropped on those I'd want one haha. I seem to hear nothing but great things about the GTs. Congrats!!

One of the greatest cars ever built, just keep them away from ford dealer service departments. Congrats and enjoy.

Congrats! Good numbers for simple bolt on's

Love my TT FGT

Cars are very solid