Was at Auto Gallery today

The one at the Topanga mall.. atfirst was laughing to myself as I watched the salesman taking the guy around the cars with the guy jumping from a Gallardo Spider, to a lp560 Spider to a Murcielago Roadster.. Im thinking to myself how they must get stroked allday long...

Then they switch to the 1991 Diablo they have made that looks like a mismashed SVR.. Car has been discussed here before, a sort of orangish color. Anyway, the car looks like ass. I listen to the salesguy start telling the guy how the car is made to look like a Diablo Gt.. Then the guy asks how much are Diablo Gts going for and the saleguy responds... around 125K...LOL and you can have this one for 120k! HAHA.. I had to laugh to myself and interupt them. I dont think the salesguy was too happy.. 125k fora Diablo GT.. PLEASE CAN I HAVE ONE!!! Then of course the sales guy has to ask me if Im a Lambofan and If Ive ever owned one before... I give him the run down and then starts to question me owning a Countach by asking how could I fit in one since he couldnt and was shorter than me.. :lol2:

I've run into plenty of car sales guyz that were complete 'tools' :eusa_wall: at some upper crust dealerships too! :eusa_naughty:

Working hard for that sale. :lol2:

I do feel for the dealership(s) in general though.

I wonder how legit this buyer was, given that he was jumping in and out of the cars and clearly taking up time. No wonder exotic dealerships treat most people like crap.. Too many pretend rockstars and 30k millionaires.

Working hard for that sale. :lol2:

I do feel for the dealership(s) in general though.

I wonder how legit this buyer was, given that he was jumping in and out of the cars and clearly taking up time. No wonder exotic dealerships treat most people like crap.. Too many pretend rockstars and 30k millionaires.

Ya, at the end the guy goes... I gotta go.. Illl think about it! :lol2: :lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy

WOW. What a fcuking tool. And I would guess as little as the salesman knew about the vehicles the guy jumping from car to car with no direction was just a stroker looking to sit in some cool cars in front of who ever he was with.

Ive corrected the Ferrari sales guys several times at the Ferrari dealer and I feel embarrassed for them. Even more embarrassed for a potential buyer who gets fed the shit info..And its not even a brand I care for.

I dont get how you could feel comfortable selling something and not knowing it in and out..

I over heard a guy once trying to BS the salesman once too into letting him test drive a new Scuderia...

He says and I quote " I only drove my mercedes down today ( C230) because I didnt want to bring out my KO-KNEE-GEE"

The guy was trying to tell the salesman he had a koenigsegg at home.

Edit: I didnt see that you had said the guy looking at the cars was a stroker. totally agree

WOW. What a fcuking tool. And I would guess as little as the salesman knew about the vehicles the guy jumping from car to car with no direction was just a stroker looking to sit in some cool cars in front of who ever he was with.

Ive corrected the Ferrari sales guys several times at the Ferrari dealer and I feel embarrassed for them. Even more embarrassed for a potential buyer who gets fed the shit info..And its not even a brand I care for.

I dont get how you could feel comfortable selling something and not knowing it in and out..

I over heard a guy once trying to BS the salesman once too into letting him test drive a new Scuderia...

He says and I quote " I only drove my mercedes down today ( C230) because I didnt want to bring out my KO-KNEE-GEE"

The guy was trying to tell the salesman he had a koenigsegg at home.

Edit: I didnt see that you had said the guy looking at the cars was a stroker. totally agree

How can you comment when you weren't there lol ? Too funny.

Guest Rob Burgundy
How can you comment when you weren't there lol ? Too funny.

I'm commenting based on the information Allan gave and what he was implying with starting the thread. Isn't that the point of posting things here so others can give their take on it and talk about it? Or were we just supposed to open this and say "huh,neat."..and close it. Nobody except Allan was there so it's all open to interpretation.

Then I had a similar story that I shared which directly related to the kind of story he posted. See how that creates progression of the thread.. I don't get the criticism?

Alan, you must have been bored to go all the way out there! That place is so funny, it's in a mall that's in the boonies (not even a high class mall), they need a better location scout... Also, they only have like 6 cars there.

-Steven

Alan, you must have been bored to go all the way out there! That place is so funny, it's in a mall that's in the boonies (not even a high class mall), they need a better location scout... Also, they only have like 6 cars there.

-Steven

Exactly, It is pretty laughable..