New Interior for my Diablo - what do you guys think?

Dmark22

Well I have spent the last 8 weeks without my Diablo while it was getting a new interior. The old interior had become quite faded and looked really bad compared to the rest of the car. At first

I was going to just change the carpet, then just dye the sidewalls, but you know how that goes...

The car originally had red piping and red stitching but some moron decided to redye the seats and when they did they covered the entire seating area with the dye eliminating the red stitching and piping. With

knowledge of what the original looked like I have The Tin Lizzie Affair of Dallas redo the entire interior in new leather with the correct color and stitching put back in place. In addition I added new seatbelts and new

floor mats as well as had the headrest custom stitched with red thread. Here are some pics, what do you guys think of the finished product? Sorry for the IPHONE pics, will post better ones tomorrow.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

Well it does look brand new! Such a pretty color combo.. Enjoy it thoroughly!

Beautiful. Actually better than stock, and that ain't easy. Especially like the black center console.

Do you attend any Lambo gatherings in Dallas? I'm looking for a reason to go down there for something that's more than a few hours long.

Beautiful. Actually better than stock, and that ain't easy. Especially like the black center console.

Do you attend any Lambo gatherings in Dallas? I'm looking for a reason to go down there for something that's more than a few hours long.

Actually, I am starting to get out in the "Lambo Circuit" as it has been pretty darn cold and ugly around here for the last few months!

Going to Cars and Coffee on the 5th - maybe I will see you there!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a leather guy, and that is outstanding...

243845_229169733764880_168244399857414_1147391_973081_o.jpg

Thanks ! I have taken first place in a couple of car shows recently with it so I am very proud of it. The cost all in

was about $10,000 - (forgive the Ferrari shirt, it was a Boardwalk Ferrari car show (and a Lambo took first!)

Mark241288_229168033765050_168244399857414_1147349_5881536_o.jpg