The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

for RaginBull :turboalex:

LAMBORGHINI_AVENTADOR_ROADSTER_03pop.jpg

Rosso Mars Roadster !!!! looks stunning, only thing it needs is the calipers painted

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for RaginBull :turboalex:

Rosso Mars Roadster !!!! looks stunning, only thing it needs is the calipers painted

Rosso Mars is my favorite Aventador color. No Doubt! And Yes Alex, I would want it with red calipers. But I am loving the ferrari colors on the interior with the red exterior. Thanks for sharing. That could be my build right there! :icon_thumleft:

RaginBull I am sure if you ask them nicely they will probably do one for you in the Aventador J red, now that would be stunning on the Roadster.

• 3 weeks later...
RaginBull I am sure if you ask them nicely they will probably do one for you in the Aventador J red, now that would be stunning on the Roadster.

NOPE! I asked. I am glad that they won't do it. They said it was a one off car with a one off color and I am happy to see that they are keeping their word. I was just telling VboxKing last night how I hope to one day own the Aventador J. It is the ultimate in Lamborghini insanity. That is a car that only they could get away with making and it being accepted by the automotive world. I love it. It's my second favorite crazy special edition they've made ;)

The Aventador looks great in every color! The roadster is such a hard car to do a build on because every car I see becomes the color I want! :o

NOPE! I asked. I am glad that they won't do it. They said it was a one off car with a one off color and I am happy to see that they are keeping their word. I was just telling VboxKing last night how I hope to one day own the Aventador J. It is the ultimate in Lamborghini insanity. That is a car that only they could get away with making and it being accepted by the automotive world. I love it. It's my second favorite crazy special edition they've made ;)

The Aventador looks great in every color! The roadster is such a hard car to do a build on because every car I see becomes the color I want! :o

:icon_thumleft:

VI rules them all! :eusa_dance:

That's bad news but I understand why they aren't doing it, I totally agree with you the Aventador looks good in every color, now you just have to decide which color you like more, for some strange reason I am gravitating towards black.

:icon_thumleft:

VI rules them all! :eusa_dance:

:icon_mrgreen: You've got me real into green Brother! :icon_thumleft:

That's bad news but I understand why they aren't doing it, I totally agree with you the Aventador looks good in every color, now you just have to decide which color you like more, for some strange reason I am gravitating towards black.

I did my build today! I went with a standard color. No ad personam or anything crazy, but I will keep my build secret till I take delivery. :icon_super:

I did my build today! I went with a standard color. No ad personam or anything crazy, but I will keep my build secret till I take delivery. :icon_super:

You keeping way too many secrets lately :icon_mrgreen:

Roadster wheels on the coupe?

The Dione wheels are not exclusive to the roadster. They are now an option when ordering any Aventador. I have already bought and installed them on my 2012 Aventador coupe.

• 2 weeks later...
What color is that? Looks deeper than Rosso mars

Looks like Rosso Efesto, also known as Rosso Vic.

This was my second choice when I ordered my Aventador, I'm glad

I picked Rosso Mars but I could have definitely rocked out the Rosso Efesto !

Stunning color !

I don't know the color's name...but I like to call it Red Riot :) I love this shot B)

Looks like Rosso Efesto, also known as Rosso Vic.

This was my second choice when I ordered my Aventador, I'm glad

I picked Rosso Mars but I could have definitely rocked out the Rosso Efesto !

Stunning color !

I thought it might be Rosso Vic, didn't know it had a name change with the Aventador..... Very nice